Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts tera gold fraya server eu

Discussion on wts tera gold fraya server eu within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wts tera gold fraya server eu

hi want to sell tera gold on the server fraya europa..

24000k gold in stock atm, good price,

500 gold for 10 euro

paypal verified

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tera EU] Selling Tera EU Gold & Tera Account on Samael server.
06/22/2014 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I'm selling a Tera Online EU account. The reason I'm selling the account is I'll be buying a Diablo III account. I'm currently playing the account, so the account will be getting more gold and more level day by day. Hence, the price may be increased after each update. Account Information Server: Samael PVP (high population) Class: Archer Level: 28
[WTS] TERA gold (Fraya PVE EU)
03/11/2013 - Trading - 41 Replies
GOLD SOLD OUT (making a new stock, please don't pm me until this message here is gone) Hi again :D Selling gold on TERA Fraya PVE EU server. Current rate 1k=4.4euro :cool: 2013-02-011 UPDATE - price of gold had to be lowered back to 4.4euro because of current server economy Minimal sale - 3k Max sale - 10k (first trade, later can do more)
[WTS]Tera Eu account Fraya server
02/06/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
Want to sell my tera account on fraya(velik+alemanthaia) with : -Elin priest 60(152item level)with t14 full nexus set and t14 weapon with sirjuka and tot glyphs -Castanic female mystic 60(154 item level) with t14 masterwork weapon and t14 full nexus set with sirjuka and tot glyphs -High Elf female sorcerer 60(151 item level) The account have also like 10k gold,some recipes and runes, and a lot of bg's point on all characters,a bank full of t13/14 sacrificable items. I got also 2...
[WTS]Tera account on eu pve server fraya
12/13/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
I want to sell my tera account on fraya with 3 character level 60,4k gold, 4k pvp points,a lot of fodd t14/t13 weapon and armor. Slayer 60(153 item level) Warrior 60(154 item level) Lancer 60(151 item level) Send a message if you are interested
[Sell] Tera En-Fraya Gold
12/03/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i want to sell Tera Eu-Fraya gold. Price 10$/1000 gold Stock : 10.000