Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ServerFiles]-[Battle of the Immortals->GOF]

Discussion on [ServerFiles]-[Battle of the Immortals->GOF] within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ServerFiles]-[Battle of the Immortals->GOF]

hello.

i am new here so first of all sorry if this is wrong section to post this. secondly i dont know how active elitepvpers community is when it comes to private servers or development but i want to give the interested the opportunity.

i am currently trying to sell Battle of the immortals - Guardians of Fate Expansion server files that i snatched from Perfect World's host not long before they launched their newest expansion at which point they added more security and i am no longer able to take anything else.

why is BOI such a good server to develop and host? because for people that are making servers and developing for the money income, boi is a gold mine.

Guardians of fate is the current best expansion of the game and is not released anywhere. very little competition. if developed properly you can have a steady income of over $15k a month.

interested people can message here or pm me on the forums.

proof of the files will be given when shown interest.

thank you!