Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/WTT 90 NUKER/SPEAR ACCOUNT Full-M

Discussion on WTS/WTT 90 NUKER/SPEAR ACCOUNT Full-M within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS/WTT 90 NUKER/SPEAR ACCOUNT Full-M

Hello, Im gona do this quick and easy for everybody.
Im selling my lvl 90 Nuker account Full farmed account with 1000M on it and really good equips for Paypal Money or Other things. let me explain

First: How to proof my account*
We meet in game , I show you his equips , his lvl and everything you want to see. Due that we only can trade 100M in a trade. im gona show you 1000M in a picture with my name and everything on it saying your name if you want.

Im trading it for only 60$ Paypal : Why only 60$? Because I need to buy my 12 month Xbox live card.

For a code of Xbox live card 12 months.
For a 2000+ Xbox points card code.
Or for an good Xbox live Account

How to contact me MY email is : add me and lets talk about it im online the most of the time.

Please scammers dont even remember my email because I wont do this if I feel it wrong.

THANK YOU AND I HOPE I GET ALOT OF OFFERS

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT STEAM ACCOUNT, 82 SPEAR NUKER & LVL 72 WIZ FOR SPEAR NUKER ACC ON HERA!!!!!!!!
05/16/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys... I want to swap my steam account with multiple games on (screeny down below), a lvl 82 spear nukeron odin (information below) and a lvl 72 wizzard with 200k spon venice (information below) Well first of all the Steam account, this has multiple games such as - COD MW2 - Counter Strike - Half Life Heres a screeny of that steam account to prove - http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5836/steamix.j pg
Full int Spear nuker !How long to lvl 64?
02/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
I start sro and want to ask how long i need to come lvl 64 without farming and somethink! im full int spear nuker! thx
WTT LV 90 SPEAR NUKER FF FULL INT SJSRO NEW
12/12/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I want to trade lv 90 spear nuker full int ff on sjsro new, lv 81 bower ff full str on sjsro new server and acc with three chars:full str lv 55 blader, full int lv 74 nuker and lv 57 nuker on sjsro new server. Bower and lv 90 nuker are naked chars, but i have all accounts info. I want other acc on isro or sjsro any server. It can be naked too, but with all info and ff. I need only chinese chars. Pm me with your offers or add me on MSN:[email protected] or Skype:rokiz_ltu P.S. WTT/S 7...
WTT lvl 75 Nuker on Ecsro vip for lvl 85+ full int spear or s/s nuker on sjsro
06/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
WTT lvl 75 Nuker on Ecsro vip for lvl 85+ full int spear or s/s nuker on sjsro
WTT or WTS Lvl 85 Full Int Spear Nuker for ECSRO!
03/21/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
My char is lvl 85 FF with Ice Light and Spear lvl 85. Add me on msn: [email protected] Comment here or send me a private message if you add me and tell me what your name is because i normally deny any invites on msn that i dont know. I can show you screen shots when we chat on msn. I want to sell it for 300m on ECSRO or will trade it for a lvl 70+ FF ECSRO Character with some gold and items. Add me on msn: [email protected] And remember, tell me before you add me.