Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tera] WTS|WTT Primed Lancer - Gear Score 152

Discussion on [Tera] WTS|WTT Primed Lancer - Gear Score 152 within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tera] WTS|WTT Primed Lancer - Gear Score 152

Hi there,

since i do not play this character anymore I want to sell him to you.

Its a Lancer lvl 60, Gear Score 152. With a t13 +11 Masterworked Lance.

This Char also features the unique title "Primed Lancer" - Serverfirst lvl 60 Lancer.

Meister Lanzer/Primed Lancer

The Lancer got 2 new skills with the update "Queen of Argon Part II". And he rocks in the battleground. Very good damage - also because of the good weapon you get and a very good survive-ability because of the block ability and a jump backwards plus a rushing skill.
All in all I can say Lancer are very good PvP Characters.

The Account got its game time renewed today so if playable for 1 month (30days).

The Account also features rare items worth of about 2000 up to 5000 Gold - depends for how much you can sell them.

I want to have about 150€s or your offers.

I also take other Tera Accounts&Characters - i prefer Slayer-Accounts.

tyvm =)

As for the process of buying:

If you decide to buy this account you will get the full email address plus account password and mail password.
I will create a dummy mail address for temporary use for you so You ´got the full controll over your account from the start.

*i will send you pictures from the character via pm so feel free to message me
Old 09/08/2012, 19:10   #2

bump - offer is still hot ^^
Old 09/08/2012, 21:34   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

NA/EU? server? // gna assume EU, thanks
Old 09/10/2012, 13:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollacap View Post
NA/EU? server? // gna assume EU, thanks
Samael -EU PVP