Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS SC2 Division BOOSTING service

Discussion on WTS SC2 Division BOOSTING service within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS SC2 Division BOOSTING service

I am offering my Starcraft 2 Division boosting for EU servers. I provide replays and promotion screenshots.

bronze-silver 11$
silver-gold 11$
gold-plat 11$

plat-diamond 15$

diamond-masters 22$

*I offer a discount for bigger orders

PM ME

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SERVICE] ELO boosting
11/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi there, everyone. I just want to present my new offer. ELO boosting, just for you! I'm 1600 rated on EUW right now with top 1700. Some info about me. My name is Carol Livak, living un London, UK. 20 years old, was boosting ELO for my friends and now i just want to continue for other guys. With questions, write here. The price of my service? I don't know, it depends of how much ELO you want me to do and what's your ELO now!
Account leveling Service and elo boosting service
11/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
ssss
Elo Boosting service
07/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, i decided to start boosting elo, prices can be lowered depending on your situation. my account : Wouatsup - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net Prices: from 1000-1500 50eu from 1500-2000 70eu Contact me on skype: Qualityeloboosting
****[Service]LoL ELO Boosting Service + Acc Leveling Service****
05/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Welcome to my League of Legends Elo Boosting Service site Here I will provide you with a service to boost up your rankings guaranteed or your money back. I can either go on your account (Recommended) or we can Duo (Not Recommended) I have played over 2000 normal games, and about 500 ish Ranked games , 1000 Ranked if counting on other accounts. Prices for Solo (Me going on your account) From 1000 ELO or below to 1100 - $6
Elo Boosting Service
04/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
I am a platinum ranked player who is offering my assistance to players in need. Lately I've been bored so I will boost anyones elo for paypal. If your interested send me a pm or email and a deal will be worked out. I will add simple details on how this will work though in the post itself. -No unrealistic requests, highest elo I will boost too is 1900 -I will boost either US or on EU server -Take payment before I begin boosting -I am a full time student/work a part time job so I will ask...