Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>Dragon Saga (Warpportal) Gold!

Discussion on S>Dragon Saga (Warpportal) Gold! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>Dragon Saga (Warpportal) Gold!

I have a large amount of gold (about 50k) on Dragon Saga. This is the game that is under the company Warpportal at the moment. I am looking to sell all of it at the rate of $4/1000 gold. This rate is negotiable. I accept paypal only and I am willing to do trades in any increments to establish trust between my customers. You my contact me by leaving a comment or by email at . Feel free to comment if you have any other questions.
Old 08/02/2012, 05:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
BUMP

Price change!

Tags
dragon, dragon saga, dragonicia, gold, warpportal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS DRAGON SAGA ACCOUNT[SAVAGE] S> DRAGON SAGA ACCOUNT!!!
01/15/2016 - Dragonica Trading - 6 Replies
Hey! I have a level 60 Savage for sale. he has almost-full BD+4 Set And a Lavalon weapon +8 (advanced) also, the account has a level 20 priest, level 36 wizard, and a level 30 hunter(Marksman) in dragon saga, gravity warpportal. He also has the skill, Poisonous wind. look here to see the skill ‪Poisonous Wind Item Skill‬‏ - YouTube email [email protected] if interested.
[Release]Warpportal by Shoxx
06/03/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 53 Replies
So liebe Leute da ich meine Fähigkeiten in 3D-Max hoffendlich etwas verbessern konnte habe ich euch mal ein Warp-Portal für Metin2 zusammengebaut + angepasst. http://www0.xup.in/tn/2011_07/25831861.jpeg Hier noch einwenig mit Licht verziert. http://www0.xup.in/tn/2011_07/14337610.jpeg Alles ist wieder auf "D:\ymir work\zone\ice\building" angepasst. Die max sowie die 3ds Dateien liegen wie immer mit drin, damit ihr selber probieren könnt. Das einbauen erkläre ich hier nicht erst, das...
Dragon Saga
05/06/2011 - Dragonica - 94 Replies
x
Dragon Saga Gold Packet Sender
03/17/2011 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
#removed
How to play Dragon Saga.
12/19/2010 - Dragonica - 3 Replies
With all of these new dumbass problems coming from warpportal and gravity, I thought I'd post here at least on how to get in game. The guide to play Dragon Saga, for new players! First, download and install the game from here. ftp://ftp.gravityus.com/DragonSaga_client/full/Dr agonSagaInstaller-0.1.14-20101123-1650.msi or from one of the links provided here Alternative Dragon Saga Client Download Links - WarpPortal Community Forums Install Gateway.