Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading my HoN Legacy accoun(good stats) for an verified Itunes account.

Discussion on Trading my HoN Legacy accoun(good stats) for an verified Itunes account. within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hey, I just bought an iphone and I need an itunes ID/account badly, that way I can download free apps on my iphone.
It doesn't have to be attached to any credit card or whatever, you can delete that i believe. As long as it works to download free apps that would please me.

I'm giving away my 1600+ Mmr HoN account with 2.3kd(Not smurf) with full information.

Please reply fast if you're interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
07/11/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 1 Replies
Hey, I just bought an iphone and I need an itunes ID/account badly, that way I can download free apps on my iphone. It doesn't have to be attached to any credit card or whatever, you can delete that i believe. As long as it works to download free apps that would please me. I'm giving away my 1600+ Mmr HoN account with 2.3kd(Not smurf) with full information. Please reply fast if you're interested.
WTS sick HoN Legacy acc with with really good stats
06/22/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 13 Replies
gone
[WTS] Hon Legacy Acc, Good stats
04/23/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 2 Replies
Hey, i've HON account for sale. Gold coins : 222 Silver coins: 2203 Stats: PSR:1848 MMR:1690(288 w, 242 l) (1.74 kd 3.8 kills 2.2 deaths) Badass pack, British gentle pack
WTS No-stats Legacy account
08/08/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 2 Replies
I just bought it and I decided to wait for DOTA 2, I will give the account for 60-70 $ since it is so rare and it doesn't have any stats, you can log in and start your career with a brand new legacy account. PM for more info.
Trading a HoN Legacy account for a good CF acc
08/04/2011 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I would like you to pm me if you're interested. Thank you very much!