Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] DragonVale Accounts (or leveling)

Discussion on [S] DragonVale Accounts (or leveling) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] DragonVale Accounts (or leveling)

Welcome to my Dragon Vale thread. I'm opening up a service for GEMS, GOLD, and TREATS for Dragon Vale accounts.

This is a PAID service (of sorts)

We can discuss a method of payment if you decide to use my service, and since I haven't yet created a paypal account, payment will have to be through other means.

For $20 you will receive the following items.
-1500 gems($49.99 in game)Limited Time Only!
Since gold and treats varies ingame depending on level

-However much gold you get for 24.99
-However many treats you get for 24.99

More Options will come soon, but for now this is the basic service. If it kicks off ill add more options and plans with more customization.

Contact
Email:

PS: If you guys/girls would like me to get you anything for other Iphone/ipod games pm me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PEANUT PROJECT [YoutubeLikes, Leveling, Accounts and more!!]
10/18/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 43 Replies
Hallo Leute, hiermit biete ich euch meinen neuen AllroundService:"Peanut Project" an.. Ich bin euer Ansprechpartner wenn es um diese Dinge geht: F2P und Browsergame Accounts leveln | F2P und Browsergames Accounts An-/Verkauf | Youtube Video Intro's erstellen | Berichte schreiben um euch auf dem neusten Stand zu halten. |
Dragonvale für Android ?!
04/02/2012 - Smartphones - 2 Replies
Hey, da ich mir ein neues Handy gekauft habe und auf dem iPhone eines Kumpels neulich Dragonvale gespielt habe, bin ich nun auf der Suche nach diesem Spiel für Android. ;D Laut des Herstellers sollte es schon verfügbar sein, jedoch finde ich es im Appstore nicht. Das einzige was ich gefunde habe ist dieser Link : klick mich Meine Frage ist also, hat jemand schon Erfahrungen mit dem oben genannten Link oder hat jemand das Spiel für Android schon gefunden?!
Leveling alt accounts!
03/21/2012 - MapleStory - 2 Replies
Hi there, I'm an old skool MS player, used to play MS Global when there were only 4 classes. Anyways 5 years later(now) I wanted to give the game a try again. If anyone has an alt account that he wants to get leveled for free on the server Kradia EU MS. I know, Now you are thinking; why would anyone give you a free account. Well here's the thing I will level you're alt account on kradia for free, I won't sell the items on it, I will only level it so I can play it with some friends. I...
[S] Leveling [B] 2 Accounts
05/30/2011 - WarRock Trading - 1 Replies
^this Accounts: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/warrock-trading/ 1210304-vk-account-lvl-15-30-days-silber-s-e-gold- psc.html & http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/warrock-trading/ 1209002-vk-account-lvl-25-gold-premium-s-10-psc.ht ml (Fast LvL 29)
Premade accounts/Leveling
03/02/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Premade accounts and Leveling services for Dil/paypal.