Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dofus Account

Discussion on Dofus Account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Dofus Account

Ich suche ein dofus Account mit einem char mindestens lvl 150+ desto höher desto besser am besten cra,sacrie oder iop am liebsten mit set wenn ohne auch net schlimm mich mit char infos und preisvorstellung anschreiben
Old 07/01/2012, 15:04   #2

elite*gold: 5
up

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buy Dofus Account and Kamas
01/16/2017 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hello I want buy an account in Dofus Requirements: Level:100+ i,gobb etc xD Server:Best will be:Dark Vlad,Nehra,Rushu,Rosal and Shika ^^ And i want to buy kamas in Rushu,Rosal,Nehra
SELLING DOFUS ACCOUNT
10/26/2015 - Trading - 7 Replies
selling dofus account lvl 73 xelor. has over 130kk cash and godly items. in the bank i have over 400items totaling to an amount worth over 1.5million kamas lots of resources in bank including 1400gob horns ect... i even have a magical orb which lets you reset stats which is priceless!!! i have no ss but if you wish to see the account pm me and i will log into it and show you all the great items. reason i am selling is because i dont play dofus anymore and have no plans to play in the...
SELLING OR TRADE DOFUS ACCOUNT FOR FANTASY TENNIS ACCOUNT
06/27/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, im selling my Dofus account because im bored to play :D In this account i have: sadida lvl 114 danzal lvl 83 sram lvl 23 I can trade this account for a fantasy tennis account... Contact me here [email protected]
WTS Dofus Account lvl 174
11/10/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm selling lvl 174 Xelor (Pure Wisdom) in Solar server. I'm selling it with its gear which is Sovereign set(Mopy king hat,ring,cape) some anc parts, minotot bracelet, lots of valuable resources and with 350kk cash in it.I haven't reset its stats with dopples yet and theres a Magical Orb in bank for resetting stats whenever you want ^_^ It also has 65 lvl miner 65 lvl jeweller and 20 lvl jewelmagus so you can earn kamas easily as you can understand. I will have a rest and I'm not...
Dofus Account on Solar
08/11/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Lvl 129 Xelor on Solar server. Its full wisdom based for Lvling. You can contact me from [email protected] for the price. Thanks.