Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Tera online ACC EU Lancer 60 145ilvl Essenia PVP

Discussion on [S] Tera online ACC EU Lancer 60 145ilvl Essenia PVP within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] Tera online ACC EU Lancer 60 145ilvl Essenia PVP

Hi have to sell Lancer 60 on Essenia PVP more info

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tera Online] Level 60 lancer +8! ( Screenshots inside )
06/16/2012 - Trading - 8 Replies
Sold!
[Tera Online] Level 60 lancer +8! ( Screenshots inside )
06/11/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys! I'm looking to sell my Tera online account. My lancer have the best gear available and it is +8 / +7 and +6. This is the collector edition. Here is A LOT of screenshots of my lancer ( I have tons of tier 12 gold in my bank to enchant gears , all materials for crafting and charms. The account also come with the golden legendary weapon skin also the lion mount for pre-order. If you're interested in buying it , send me a private message with your skype name and an offer , thanks! ...
[WTS] Tera Online Gold <EU - Essenia>
06/10/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
WTS Gold in Tera Online - server Essenia EU contact: [email protected] price 8$/6€ per 1000gold
Tera Online Lvl.60 Lancer with full T12 Armor.
05/20/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Level 60 Lancer. Basilisk Crag (PVP). Full T12 Enchanted Armor. Tons of stuff in bank. - (For Sale Offer #67752941) - PlayerAuctions.com - Securely Buy Cheap Tera US Accounts with Fast Delivery Also selling it here since it is a *lot more safe, Price reduces every 2 days if you don't want to buy it for that much. Post if you have any question. Willing to trade for D3 + some money. But MM is a must. edit: Current offer is $125. Offer ends tomorrow.
[WTS] [EU-Essenia] Tera Online Gold
05/15/2012 - Trading - 3 Replies
Selling gold piece at 0,035 €. Discount at (1000g > 30€) PM Me for MSN Address / Skype Payment with: PayPal (Verified Premium account)