Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fair warning

Discussion on fair warning within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
fair warning

desbound is a scammer he stole my account and is going around saying i took his i advise trade with him at ur own risk
Old 11/22/2008, 04:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monotar View Post
desbound is a scammer he stole my account and is going around saying i took his i advise trade with him at ur own risk

you can make things up because ur mad that ur a scammer, but here are the facts.

Monotar said wanted to trade registered emails and claim he had it. I said no because mine is for personal use and now the acc is taken back that I traded him and he says he didnt have the registered email and it was from a long line of trades lol. If you trade with monotar he will ask for trade of reg email, after he gets urs he takes the acc back stating that it was from long line of trades.

Now monotar, you traded a segita to dm77 and she gave u a seg lv117. The seg you traded me was hers and I did not realize that. Until I saw a thread from dm77 saying you took back the segita, and now dm77 took back seg u state. Creating a chain of scams is the same thing as scamming. Also you got rid of my lv113 ak by trading it to gamersgood. So there again you continue to make a chain of scams.

To the people who make transactions with monotar, he may have +5 trade rating but those users made those ratings BEFORE they got scammed, I requested to change my trade rep for him but nothing has been done.
Old 11/22/2008, 05:09   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I agree this guy is a scammer. He pmed me with 2 nick trying to buy coins and pretended to be stuntkiller. He said I need to go first if and trust him haha. ******* scammer, I trade with stuntkiller and he always goes first. Desbound you are one sad ******* low life scammer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2008, 05:12   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by khovinang View Post
I agree this guy is a scammer. He pmed me with 2 nick trying to buy coins and pretended to be stuntkiller. He said I need to go first if and trust him haha. ******* scammer, I trade with stuntkiller and he always goes first. Desbound you are one sad ******* low life scammer.
i msn u on sp0rtsboy10@hotmail and you only wanted dil from trieste what u mean 2 nicks... clarify before assuming ****
Old 11/22/2008, 05:53   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im gona have to agree with monotar on this 1 desbound said if i trade him my 100 summy he will give me a 92 mage but said that since he has more to lose that i shoudl go first and i figured hey its not my best account i can risk it then he gives me in return an empty account
Old 11/22/2008, 09:02   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by desbound View Post
i msn u on sp0rtsboy10@hotmail and you only wanted dil from trieste what u mean 2 nicks... clarify before assuming ****
I trace the 2 nick that you use to chat with me and the hit came back as one user. Need me to say more?
Old 11/22/2008, 10:13   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

desbound is not a scammer.. srry guys.. or if he is i want see how he scammed u ?
this topic fails/
Old 11/22/2008, 10:39   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi,

Iam new here but one thing i also can say to that Topic.
The Scammers, in the most Situations dont know wat too write and if they write anything they just write short texts.

Desbound isnt a scammer because he knowed the full Situation and he described all about the trade with the Accs!

So, monotar stfu pls and dont insult anyone *** a Scammer if u are one!

Greetz, Scar
Old 11/22/2008, 12:32   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

cool new guy ^^ | and monotaur please check :
Old 11/22/2008, 13:43   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

monotar his a scammer.
he took away my bagi 97 and seg 88 --'
Old 11/22/2008, 14:00   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bwhaha ,so monotar is the real scammer xD
Old 11/22/2008, 15:22   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thats what it looks like. Pretty Fail Topic :/

EDIT: I love how some "people" have me on their scammer list when to this date noone has ever had any proof I mean 0. Zilch, Nada. Not one single screenshot of being scammed by me. I love Haters!
Old 11/22/2008, 16:11   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by desbound View Post
you can make things up because ur mad that ur a scammer, but here are the facts.

Monotar said wanted to trade registered emails and claim he had it. I said no because mine is for personal use and now the acc is taken back that I traded him and he says he didnt have the registered email and it was from a long line of trades lol. If you trade with monotar he will ask for trade of reg email, after he gets urs he takes the acc back stating that it was from long line of trades.

Now monotar, you traded a segita to dm77 and she gave u a seg lv117. The seg you traded me was hers and I did not realize that. Until I saw a thread from dm77 saying you took back the segita, and now dm77 took back seg u state. Creating a chain of scams is the same thing as scamming. Also you got rid of my lv113 ak by trading it to gamersgood. So there again you continue to make a chain of scams.

To the people who make transactions with monotar, he may have +5 trade rating but those users made those ratings BEFORE they got scammed, I requested to change my trade rep for him but nothing has been done.

boy you are a low life scamer i trade whith khovinang for a month now and its always me first lame i belive that the name of this stupid guy in game is: Jayster or jaster a bagi 120+
Old 11/22/2008, 16:45   #14

uhh 7splil7 the bagi and seg i have are from don45.........
Old 11/22/2008, 16:56   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

U can't hide the trurh, sooner or later everybody is gona find out who you are and what you are doing.
It's not to anybody particular just saying.
Closed Thread