Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Merc/Infiltrator Uthgard account for Mid account/plats

Discussion on WTT Merc/Infiltrator Uthgard account for Mid account/plats within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Merc/Infiltrator Uthgard account for Mid account/plats

Closed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wtt hib account for plats on mid(uthgard)
04/28/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Ranger 50fully sc and capped, 50 bard leg spellcraft and some alts. Give me a send if u have an offer. I accept plats on all realms.
WTB Uthgard Hib account / Plats on Hib!!
04/27/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
I'am looking for a Hibernia account on Uthgard. And I'am looking for some plats on Hibernia!! Let me hear you're offers! Can pay per Paypal or with paysafecards. LG, °Schlumpf°
WTS for Plats on Hib , Mid/Uthgard Account with Healer 46 2L3 /SB lvl 28 PM offer
02/19/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
WTS for Plats on Hib/uthgard , Mid/Uthgard Account with Healer 46 2L3 with in the same account ShadowBlade lvl 28 PM offer please
[WTB] Infiltrator Uthgard [Offer] Money, Plats or other Uth Toons look inside:)
11/27/2011 - Trading - 5 Replies
Hey Im searching for an ALB Uthgard Infiltrator - he should be at least lvl 48! (best level 50 and templated no matter of RR) if you got one send me a PM with Race, Spec, Template, Autotrained or not. for a good account i would also give you 2 Accounts: ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- I would offer:
WTB uthgard hib account or plats
01/14/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Well, i m interesting for to buy one account with anyone level 50 in this server and too buy plats. send me one pm with your offer.