Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling 124 bagi for dills or $

Discussion on selling 124 bagi for dills or $ within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling 124 bagi for dills or $

TRIESTE

124 naked bagi has lot of cash items.
perm mount
lots of auto pots
pets

looking for mage 13x gear dills or money

leave offers thx
Old 11/11/2008, 02:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
this guys name is gabz lvl 12x bagi warrior ingame and he is a known scammer, he hacked one of my friends accounts on trieste server do not trust this scum bag ... fair warning to all.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/11/2008, 03:23   #3

plz dun talk when u dun no wat ur talking about thx.
Old 11/11/2008, 04:32   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I know 100% you scammed my friends account, you stole his email and changed his password stole his +9 items and also dropped some of them to other players so they wouldnt be traced. I know the entire story, and i will make sure you dont scam someone on this forums, i will do my best to get rid of all scammers from here. you are not welcome here, and also thank you for the pm you only confirmed my thoughts of you being gabz the person who scammed ikpoepjeko on trieste server. You are trash and you dont belong on this forum.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/11/2008, 04:42   #5

dude u dun no the story.. it wasnt me.. y the fk would i scam and drop sh it on the ground plz? explain that? ive been looking for ikpo for past 2 days in game.
only reason im selling this bagi is to repay him. for something i didnt even do.

he was a good friend of mine b4 i quit 2moons. y the fk would i scam him
Old 11/11/2008, 10:15   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukegabs View Post
TRIESTE

124 naked bagi has lot of cash items.
perm mount
lots of auto pots
pets

looking for mage 13x gear dills or money

leave offers thx
thats why you are looking for mage 13x items dils or money ? to pay ikpo ?

ikpoepjeko is a bagi as well why would you need mage items or real $ if you trying to repay him .. ***** you are contridicting yourself and you only make yourself look worse, you are in a deep hole and everyone knows you are a scammer now so good luck finding someone to trade with on another forum.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2008, 10:34   #7

**** head this piece of **** aint selling. thats y im tryng to get other char might sell faster fker. or items will sell fast in game. *** ur fking dumb

ask any1 in game i been klooking for ikpo all day asking for him

ull seee once i repay him u **** fker.

by u doign all this u jst fking ur firend up even more
Old 11/11/2008, 10:41   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what ever .. you already fked him so dont try to cover it up..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/11/2008, 10:46   #9

I DONT GIV A **** ABOUT 2moons

if i didnt wanna repay him y the fk would i wanna sell my char for dills?
i got no other fkin char to play anyway ****

mind ur own buisness its got nothing to do with u fkin idiot man

im trying to fix things and u fkin make **** worse.
Old 11/11/2008, 14:43   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

it has alot to do with me, and alot to do with my friend ikpo which you hacked his char...
and also has to do with everyone in this blackmarket section which you will try and scam/hack there accounts for your noob bagi account on trieste.. you wont sell it trust me and if you do, i feel sorry for the buyer.
Old 11/11/2008, 14:46   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarEclipse View Post
it has alot to do with me, and alot to do with my friend ikpo which you hacked his char...
and also has to do with everyone in this blackmarket section which you will try and scam/hack there accounts for your noob bagi account on trieste.. you wont sell it trust me and if you do, i feel sorry for the buyer.
go speak to ikpo plz. b4 u speak some more. and try fk with me. and edit all ur posts after u spoke to him.
Old 11/11/2008, 15:24   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I spoke to them already, they told me you went there today saying you would help him get his stuff back .. which you lied ... you told him that after the fact i accused you of hacking him now you trying to cover things up which wont work.. i am on teamspeak with all of them from ikpoepjeko's guild and they telling me you in fact did hack him. so >>>>> why would i edit anything i post here.
Old 11/11/2008, 15:25   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarEclipse View Post
this guys name is gabz lvl 12x bagi warrior ingame and he is a known scammer, he hacked one of my friends accounts on trieste server do not trust this scum bag ... fair warning to all.

add him in blackmarket scammer list.... **** I chated him in msn today and offer my lvl 143 ak, and he wants me to give him 3 items first.... and i did not agree.... ehehe .... fok u gabz.. his hotmail add is:
Old 11/11/2008, 15:26   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luanne View Post
add him in blackmarket scammer list.... **** I chated him in msn today and offer my lvl 143 ak, and he wants me to give him 3 items first.... and i did not agree.... ehehe .... fok u gabz.. his hotmail add is:

like i said if you trade him you will be scammed ***** ... im warning you all he is a little low life noob who feeds off innocent people. **** you gabz hope you rot noob
Old 11/11/2008, 17:28   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lukegabs stop swearing/insulting another member. Lunar is trying to help us and warn us about scammers and all he did was rat you out. So don't start flaming/swearing at him for helping. It's your fault you scammed in the first place. So just get off these forums. No one will trade with you.