Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB geared DN sea account

Discussion on WTB geared DN sea account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool WTB geared DN sea account

hello ,
im looking for geared lvl 40 SM or Mercenary , send me secreens , i can up to 350US , it depence on the character , i pay with paypal or wistern union ,
thnx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying Account in Dragon Nest SEA Fully Geared Account for PVE and PVP
01/17/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
clear
Selling Geared ASMOS account [Also Guildwars2 Ready Master Account]
09/10/2011 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
PLEASE PM ME ABOUT ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL ABOUT THE ACCOUNTS! OVERVIEW: BUY BOTH ACCOUNTS AND I WILL SELL FOR 1000 IN TOTAL! In this thread I am selling Two Aion accounts, My main account and my Secondary Account, I am looking for 800 Dollars for my Main account, and about 550 dollars for my Secondary Account, if you are interested in purchasing both accounts i will sell them for a Total of 1000 dollars ...
Selling VERY Geared Account on US
09/11/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Im Selling or Trading a VERY VERY geared account with 2 lvl 80's on the US servers on WoW Mage with 6011Gear Score with all t10 pieces Full 251 PVP Gear and arena weapons 450 Mining 450 Jewelcrafting
WTS WoW EU Account - Top Geared
05/15/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
As said I'd like to sell my WoW Account due to rl issues(mostly missing time) In the account you'll find: - a 80 Mage with a Gearscore of 5930+ + epic flying - a 80 Paladin with main spec as Holy and a Gearscore: 5500~ he also has Retri/Prot gear with around 5000 gs + epic flying - some twinks like 76 rogue, 73 warlock, 68 deathknight, 63 druid I dont feel like makin a super sweet mega thread showing you everything unless there're people that are really interrested in my...
WTS geared 80 rogue(pve and pvp) and decent geared 80 mage // LOOK PIC' !!
03/16/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
# Server continent: US # Server Type: PvP # Character Race: Human # Character Class: 80 rogue and 80 mage # Character Gender: