Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Social Media Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Official Youtube Shop!!!

Discussion on Official Youtube Shop!!! within the Social Media Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Official Youtube Shop!!!

Hey guys today I have started my own business, I only used this method for myself and for friends but thats about to change

First 3 people will get 500 views on any video for free /Vouch

CHeap Prices:
1,000-5,000 views= $0.50 per 1,000 <===== LIMITED TIME ONLY ( If you buy from me and I liked you then I will give you several thousand views all for free!)
5,000-10,000= 0.50 per 1,000
10,000-25,000= 0.45 per 1,000
25,000+ = 0.40 per thousand

I can use a middleman, I am not a scammer...

Cheapest on the market.

I only accept paypal as a payment. Email me on or PM me on here. Prices are firm. These are as cheap as it will get.

Once I am finished I will send an email or PM saying they are finished, the views will take 12-24 hours for the views to show.

I OFFER REFUNDS: I can offer you a refund if you do not receive your views within 3 days. I will send all your money back no questions asked. You will need to provide me with proof that you have not received the views. Before I launch the program on your video I write down how many there was and how many there are a few days later. So dont try lie to me.

I AM ALSO SELLING MY PROGRAM
I reckon I shouldn't do this but I am in need of serious cash. This program lets you get as many views as you want up to 100,000 at a time. It takes about 10 minutes for 50,000 views. You can open the program up as many times as you want so I can be earning 1,000,000 views on 1 video if I open the program up several times. It works 100%. These are real views. Because it actually delivers it should be reasonably expensive but I will sell it to anyone for $30. I will put a password on the file and it will be unique to your computer so that only people that purchase it can download it. My price for this baby at the moment is $30. Message me for details. The price is set to change. If its to high or to low. Post.
Thanks.

Current Orders:
Chief- 1000 views- Completed- wait 12 - 24 hours (Should be receiving)
Loader- 500 views - Completed - wait 12 -24 hours (Should be receiving)
IDIOT- 500 views - Completed - wait 12 - 24 hours (Should be receiving)
Ozairkhan - 1500 views - Completed - Already Receiving Views
Raule- 250 - Completed - Wait 12 - 24 hours

Bump

Bump