Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Consumers International Day, 10% coupon for all games

Discussion on Consumers International Day, 10% coupon for all games within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Consumers International Day, 10% coupon for all games

International Day for Protecting Consumers' Rights is on the coming way, all of us are consumers. In our lives, we have much things to buy, living, travel, entertainment and so on, all these, we should spend much money, as a consumer, we enjoy, but sometimes our rights and interests are infringed upon by many illegal businessmen. we are very glad to have the day to protect our rights. So let us celebrate the holy together.
In games area, many things happened: Rift's Return to Telara Event, Mister Mxyzptlk Returns to DCUO, City of heroes Launched Issue 22: Death Incarnate, Mass Effect 3 Launched with Save Game Import Issues, SWTOR 1.2 update and SWTOR Asia launched, DCUO The Battle for Earth DLC, EVE Online launched in Japan, WOW 4.3's popularity. All these events make so many gamers be excited.
Our site as a game exchange site, we are businessmen, but at the same time we are also a big consumer group, so we have a deep feeling to consumers' experiences. In order to thanks the supports from our so many loyal clients in so many years, we give a code: IGXEPPSD73087 for all people who take buying on , this activity time is from March 9th to March 18th, 2012, so dear friends, take the time. enjoy the code: IGXEPPSD73087, enjoy the International Day for Protecting Consumers' Rights.
Old 03/12/2012, 10:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
catch the time