Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Mid Account And Tempted Ranger

Discussion on WTT Mid Account And Tempted Ranger within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Mid Account And Tempted Ranger

gone

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS NA 55 Ranger/Temp/SM/Sin [ALL 1 ACCOUNT!]
04/09/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
PLEASE PM ME ABOUT ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL ABOUT THE ACCOUNTS! I really need the money , if you have a offer please do PM me about it and ill think about it. I've Sold One Account Before And Heres the proof of that, i can message you with my ebay account so you can see that same line under my rep (And yes I know that may be odd to have sold it on ebay xD lol) http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/1730/repl.png OVERVIEW: In this thread I am selling Two Aion accounts, My main account...
WTT ranger 97 Archon for ranger 75+ on Mysteryous(Urzak transfer))
12/07/2011 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
so i trade lvl 97 rangr on archon for 75+ on mysterious server ranger that can be transfered to Urzak, my ranger got full realm / weap +1 all skills / blode / bril luke neck / union neck / spiral ring / proof of monarch. PM me anyone if interesed ... Trade with MM or u go first. Edit: Since the training sv is closed i wna trade my ranger for urzak stuff/chars or WTs for psc/paypal.
WTS Aion EU Account : Ranger 55
11/15/2011 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
AION EU Server - telemachus Class - Ranger Lvl - 55 Kinah - 40m i think, dont remember :P Archon Brigade General Longbow +10 with silence Godstone, in inventory also full Fenris set and Full level 40 +10 elite set. Full jewells pvp set 55 and 50 Helmet. Also have an Assassin level 52
WTB LVL 69 TO 70 UM Ranger clean account ..Or Uber account
08/16/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
WTB Clean lvl 69 or 70 UM Ranger for shaiya US
WTS Account Ranger lvl 73 brumhart
10/27/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
The ranger is rogue atm, but I am farming letters. It has poison boots, ice chestpiece, lightening leggings, and other nice armor. I sell the account without uniques because I use these at my low lvl now. I had my 500 free cc from transfer + CC itiems from the event NPC to reach lvl 60+ the account has also a lvl 47 archer, 28 sorc,(both with some free CC itiems) I prefer trading my account for offrers like: -Karkaen (infinity) -blode + offer