Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Rohan For Archlord

Discussion on WTT Rohan For Archlord within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Rohan For Archlord

Trading level 41 Knight for a lvl 35+ Elementalist, Sorcerer or Mage on Archlord
If you want, contact me through here, or on aim, just tell me to get on and what not, ill send screen shots and etc
Old 08/29/2008, 21:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
i will also accept archlord gold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Archlord&Rohan > Requiem
04/22/2009 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys . I'd like to trade a lvl 52 Elementalist in Archlord or/and a lvl 59 Dekan in Rohan for lant in Requiem Bloodymare . ( Wont ask for much ) Post here ur offers . If you want screens , info's or trade , post here or send me in private message ur xfire or yahoo messenger ID . ( Im not using msn sry ) Have fun and keep up the good work on this website :handsdown:
Rohan > Archlord
10/09/2008 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
Hiya guys , i want to give out my Rohan lvl 59 Dekan for Archlord gold. For more info , put here ur e-mail adress or/and ur offer. Thx
Rohan vs Archlord
07/31/2008 - Archlord - 8 Replies
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
WTT ARCHLORD ACCOUNT FOR ROHAN ONE
07/30/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
lvl 45 archer lvl 30 sorcer lvl 10 berserker i want a lvl 50 or 50+ archer in rohan not a ranger a scout it is WAY harder to lvl in archlord than in rohan so this is a great deal and with the upcoming episode III its even more of a deal soo respond to teh post or PM me the decision is yours
WTT OR WTS ARCHLORD ACCOUNT FOR ROHAN ONE
07/17/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTT ARCHLORD ACCOUNT FOR ROHAN ONE ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------- lvl 45 archer lvl 30 sorcer lvl 10 berserker i want a lvl 50 or 50+ archer in rohan a scout it is WAY harder to lvl in archlord than in rohan so this is a great deal and with the upcoming episode III its even more of a deal soo respond to teh post or PM me the decision is yours. this account comes with THE BEST gear and a unique pvp build for archer that includes...