Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Lunia] S> Lunia Gold! $1 per 1000g! [PayPal]

Discussion on [Lunia] S> Lunia Gold! $1 per 1000g! [PayPal] within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink [Lunia] S> Lunia Gold! $1 per 1000g! [PayPal]

Hello all.

I don't know how many users on this forum play Lunia (), but I am wanting to purchase lots of G Coins to buy Daily Gift Boxes from ijji to use in-game. I am selling gold and my price list is simple:

$1 for every 1000 gold

Simple. I require payment via PayPal and no other gateway UNLESS you have UGC or G Coin Cards. I will update this post with my current stock of gold. I'm not sure if anyone will be interested, but worth a try.

Terms and Conditions
1. You pay first (unless you have hax equipment on Lunia). I can show the gold first if requested.
2. You must send the payment as a gift (if paying via PayPal) otherwise, I will verify the UGC or G Coin Card before I trade the gold over.

That's all I require. Simple. Either post here, PM me or add my MSN () or Skype (jemzy.khunt).

Cheers!

Current Stock: 50,000 gold
Old 12/06/2011, 13:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
50K in stock!