Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Nexon Dragon Nest/Vin/CA NA Accounts for Rappelz Account

Discussion on WTT Nexon Dragon Nest/Vin/CA NA Accounts for Rappelz Account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Nexon Dragon Nest/Vin/CA NA Accounts for Rappelz Account

Ok deal is that I have a Dragon Nest NA account with 4 Characters on it.

1- Mystic level 36
1- Glad level 30
1- Paladin level 28
1- Priest level 30

Gold: 400g 70silver 39 Copper
All are in mino nest equip but I have Dragon wings from Closed Beta and Angel Wings from the Cash shop. I also have some nice and sellable Mino nest weapons such as the sword and Hammer and Axe. The account has somewhere around 500nx left on it.

Along with this account I have (Its linked to it because of them sharing the same user and pass) a MSG4 Character CBL clean in Combat arms with 20k GP. Vindictus account with a level 30 Scythe Evie.

I am looking to trade this account for a account on Rappelz any server EXCEPT THE PVP SERVER!!! I will not accept any trade with the account being on the PVP server.

Rappelz account must have T3 or higher pets with full equips, character level does not matter as long as it is r5 or higher. Account must have multiple pets and a decent amount of Ruppees or Gpots.

If asked I can supply screenshots and I expect you to supply screen shots as well if asked.

My trade will be conducted as follows.
-You must reply with your offer with details such as server, level, class, pets, ruppees, etc.
-When accepted you send first, I do not and will not be scammed.
-If trade checks out you will be awarded with the above listed account.

IMPORTANT: If I find that you are sending the wrong account info, OR you have/are attempting/attempted to scam me I will report you to Elitepvpers mods and take action to ensure that no one else will be scammed by you. Also I will not send you my information if I find that the Rappelz account you send me is not what you offered and your account information will be send back to you without any modifications and all items/ruppees/characters/pets/etc still in tact and belonging to you.

Hope to get some offers soon, thanks, Oosaru Out!
-
Old 11/26/2011, 16:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
dn NA got 36 or 40 lvl cap? mm strange rofl