Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] WTS - Insane Eden Eternal Account !

Discussion on [S] WTS - Insane Eden Eternal Account ! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] WTS - Insane Eden Eternal Account !

As post states . Willing to sell a number 1 Eden Eternal account. Character is on Emerald server. I am the original owner.

Account has lvl 50 female character with 50 and 40 plus class levels. That is not the main concern here.

This is what I have on that character.

Mysterious Spectacles (Prime) Dye-able -5% MP cost.

Mysterious Rosette (Prime) Dye-able -5% MP cost. The only one in the server from the limited 3 hour event!! Extremely rare !!

Vengeful Seraph Wings (Prime) Non-Dyeable - +10% Crit/Mcrit. No longer available in game and extremely rare and sought after !!

Mysterious Summer Kimono (Prime) Dye-able - +5% HP/MP. Limited edition event only costume. Custom dyed and sexy as hell !

Mysterious Cavalier Dress (Prime) Dye-able - +5% HP/MP. Rare box only item ! Custom dyed and awesome !

Pinwheel (Prime) x 2 - +2.5% pattk / mattk / G-healing ! Crystal Altar item that is no longer available .

Other noteworthy cash items -

Jumpy Bunny Ears
Classy Prepgirl (Alpha)
Guilty Maid
Pinwheel x 2
Tons of recovery/ Enhancement items !

+ 8 Full Level 48 Light Armor! +8 Epic weapons! Awesome Arena/PvE trophies!

This account easily has over 700 USD (purchased AP and gold worth) worth of limited edition items ! Equivalent to Scarab Lords or no longer obtainable items in WoW !

Buy an insane account and have fun while having assurance to an awesome resalable account in the future!

Leave me an offer here !