Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for a maplestory account

Discussion on looking for a maplestory account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for a maplestory account

hey im looking for a maplestory account lvl 70+ doesnt really matter what class it is but has to be on maplestory global and im willling to trade my lvl 104 blader in cabal NA with transcender on sword skil rank (highest rank) and a expert on magic rank nation is procyon( winner of previous nation war) and any account i trade for has to hav personal info to change pass (myne does)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Runescape or Dragonfable account for Maplestory Account.
08/15/2012 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
DELETED
WTT 2moons global account for MapleStory account
04/11/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
well yeah the title says most of it, details: i want to trade my level 80 summoner (rondow) for a 70+ maplestory character on "Galicia" world. my summy has T3 boots, never hacked, all armor and weapons u need from lvl 80 to 105 in stash. message me on [email protected] :D
Wtt|Maplestory account for 9d acc
06/13/2009 - Trading - 2 Replies
my ms account is 100+...so i want 9d char over 80+ with equips got on my ms char equips too pm me if u interested
Trading Steam Account or Maplestory Account for Pet[Full] or SOSUN GLAVIE.
03/07/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
I CHANGED; THE SOS OR SOM WEP TO +7 THRU +10 LEVEL 64 or 72 GLAVIE. Info; --STEAM--