Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for a AIKA account OR Gold

Discussion on Searching for a AIKA account OR Gold within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 87/0/11
Searching for a AIKA account OR Gold

I am willing to give a AVA account or a League of legends account for:

80 million gold or a account with a level 60 warrior

I could not care less if you sell it for paypal or PSC or any other ****, because I said I'm trading, So if you selling for money pls don't post or pm me...

Post or pm me if interested...
Old 08/15/2011, 13:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 87/0/11

Read the first post of mine before pming me or even posting...
I pm you and you guys say, I'm selling for PSC.. Seriously

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS AIKA SEA GOLD 1M = SGD $4
07/26/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTS AIKA SEA GOLD 1M = SGD $4 Meet up trade - Yes Paypal - yes OVer 100 million for sales. pm for more info
WTT 9dragons items/account for Aika items/gold/account
03/13/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
So I know there was a time when many ppl left 9dragons for aika online , recently I did the same , I'm already lvl 50 but is kinda hard to make gold for gear when you level fast so I'm offering anything I have left on 9dragons for aika account/items/gold .Just let me know if u play/ed Aika and you wanna trade anything ... Thanks !
WTS Aika Account lvl 55 DG
12/02/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Server: Aika Global Class: Blaster (DualGunner) Level: 55 Nation: Persia Armors: Full Mana Set +7 With +100Pdef/+150HP/+3MS Weapon: Mana Weapon +7 With +35patk/4%cooldown/3Crit Accoriess: Full lvl 50 honer with +3 crit in each of them Mount: Premium Mount enchanted with 3x AGI+10 (Latest mount) Ingame Gold with more then 15mil and spare MS +3 MC many more~
WTB> Aika Account Level 50
11/17/2010 - Trading - 6 Replies
I have many reps, ebay account with many feedbacks. Im willing to pay a fair price for an account i dont want anything 2 expensive since this game is an open beta. Payment method: Paypal. Post here: Account Info, Faction, Character Name, Level, Class And the most important the PRICE you are selling it for. Thank you
WTS LV 50 AIKA ACCOUNT ( GLOBAL) DG
09/27/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
im quitting .. so im selling my lv 50 account + items many items on inventory max lv dual gunner ...... . pm me for offer enjoy it! cheap xd