Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exchange Ukash to Liberty reserve or Perfect Money

Discussion on Exchange Ukash to Liberty reserve or Perfect Money within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exchange Ukash to Liberty reserve or Perfect Money

Exchange your ukash voucher to liberty reserve or perfect money at the best rate, instant service, 24 hours day.

Old 06/20/2011, 00:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up Exchange Ukash to Liberty Reserve

Exchange your ukash voucher online with one of the fastest ukash exchanger on internet.

Old 12/30/2011, 15:15   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

the first site dont work and the other site looks fake
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2012, 02:20   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Instant converting of vouchers Ukash and Paysafecard - Liberty Reserve and PayPal.

1 Ukash EUR - 0.98 Liberty Reserve USD
1 Ukash EUR - 0.94 Liberty Reserve EUR
1 Ukash EUR - 0.97 PayPal

1 Ukash GBP - 1.15 Liberty Reserve USD
1 Ukash GBP - 1.10 Liberty Reserve EUR
1 Ukash GBP - 1.12 PayPal

Our service will help you to make an exchange of vouchers of Ukash, for title signs of various electronic payment systems: WebMoney, LibertyReserve, PayPal. Working with us, you can be sure of full confidentiality and safety of the transaction.
The Paysafecard cards allow to pay conveniently for purchase in the internet network without using your credit card - safely, anonymously, instantly.
By means of vouchers of paysafecard and ukash it is possible quickly and to pay anonymously the goods and services on the Internet even if you have no credit card or you don't use other methods of replenishment of electronic currencies. Acquisition of vouchers of Ukash or Paysafecard is possible - for this purpose it is necessary to walk to the next booth if you live in the European country, and to get the voucher of necessary face value.
Old 09/04/2013, 14:48   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dear customer!

Exchange Ukash/WU/MG/UniStream to PM! Bitcoin, WMZ! Liqpay to WMZ, PM!
All exchanges instant!

Best SERVICE and GOOD RATES!

MY contacts:

yahoo: David_Merser

Tags
exchange, liberty reserve, perfect money, ukash