Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS EUDEMONS ONLINE ACCOUNT +12 super socket set

Discussion on WTS EUDEMONS ONLINE ACCOUNT +12 super socket set within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS EUDEMONS ONLINE ACCOUNT +12 super socket set

lvl 104 mage with +12 super socket set. it's been so long since i have played that i donte ven know what i have anymore. I have the 3 pet summon. I have a ranked mage tinna 27 star and a bunch of pets under that are like 23 star mageatkdef's. I know when i did play i put atleast $200 into it plus all the hours so i want to try and get $50 for it. im getting ready to log back on it for the first time in forever so i hope i dont get addicted again

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for eudemons online account
08/08/2012 - Trading - 5 Replies
Must be atleast lvl 125 or close Must have good pets Must have good gears Would help to be in a good legion but if not then its fine Must be a guy account if not still tell me i will figure something out. Must have paypal i cant pay any other way BUT the good thing about me i will not ask to be on the acc before paying but i will ask to see the character online i am looking for a toronto/sydney acc but if u have other server please tell me. I dont want a acc that is hated and also i...
Looking to buy a eudemons online account
09/24/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Must be atleast lvl 125 or close Must have good pets Must have good gears Would help to be in a good legion but if not then its fine Must be a guy account if not still tell me i will figure something out. Must have paypal i cant pay any other way BUT the good thing about me i will not ask to be on the acc before paying but i will ask to see the character online i am looking for a toronto/sydney acc but if u have other server please tell me. I dont want a acc that is hated and also i...
Selling super sdg 1 socket and 2 socket items
07/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 6 Replies
Alright well, I'm buying a car soon. I have the money but I wouldn't mind something left over to, you know, actually enjoy the car with. So, I'm selling my gear, just not the character. Feel free to leave all offers, I'm not sure what the stuff is worth at the moment (but I sure can find out, so don't try and lowball me ;)). The gear is as follows: Trojan: Super +5 SDG/SDG 120 club Super +5 SDG/SDG 120 sword Super +4 SDG/SDG 112 earrings Super +4 SDG/SDG 97 necklace Super +4 RDG...
Sellin Level 90 Doom Eo account full super socket Wisper Me
02/02/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
-deleted-
WTS eudemons online account
12/10/2007 - Trading - 0 Replies
lv 125 331 pot with only 8 from legion. owns own legion with all totems and a legion booth and owns a booth worth around 350M very good pets and gear. Has Miracle light cc and fc of course but email me for more info [email protected]