Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stefan™ is a scammer! i`ll post proofs!

Discussion on Stefan™ is a scammer! i`ll post proofs! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stefan™ is a scammer! i`ll post proofs!

Stefan™ is a scammer. He scammed me for 100$ . We had to trade some paysafecards and he asked me to buy him something on this site using his login details. After i did this he dissapeared.

[4:46:48 PM] Unique: wait i llok
[4:47:10 PM] yourlittlebrainiac: its completed
[4:47:48 PM] yourlittlebrainiac: Battle Of The Immortals
Aquarius
[4:47:51 PM] yourlittlebrainiac: you also bought
[4:47:52 PM] yourlittlebrainiac: in 30 seconds
[4:47:55 PM] yourlittlebrainiac: i want the pasyafecards
[4:47:59 PM] yourlittlebrainiac: or i start a paypal dispute
[4:48:01 PM] Unique: you get
[4:48:03 PM] yourlittlebrainiac: and zen will be gone
[4:48:30 PM] yourlittlebrainiac: hello?
[4:48:47 PM] Unique: i send

he is not answering anymore on skype when he agreed he will pay me fast after he gets the zen.DONT TRADE WITH THIS PIECE OF ****!