Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAK lvl80 AK FULLY LOADED

Discussion on CHEAK lvl80 AK FULLY LOADED within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAK lvl80 AK FULLY LOADED

Guys Im selling my fully loaded lvl 80 AK for only 60$... the account has EVERYTHING.. it has best of the best gear and wep and amror... The account is also rich (4 mill and i have copper and 3 silvers which worth shitload of money) stats of chr is lvled by a pro so chr is build to kick ppls *** and rape mobs.. take a look at the pics and if u intersted in the mAD cheap Deal then email me at .. this offer doesnt last long HURRY

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ADV]PyroCo Fully Loaded
11/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
**NEW MORE STABLE SOURCE**NEW MORE STABLE SOURCE**NEW MORE STABLE SOURCE** You vill be pleased to hear that many things have been added to the server for obvious reasons. Mainly to make it more fun for my players, and ME :D-->*NEW* NPC's, mobs, sweet drops, high exp rates and more added almost everyday...literally. I am ready to give my self the challenge of taking requests. I'm not picky, you want something in the server I'll try hard to do it unless it's some bull!@# @$# piece of #%@ ...
WTS lvl 92 Knight Gaiahon Fully Loaded
09/20/2009 - Archlord Trading - 19 Replies
Ok im selling my knight on gaiahon iam playing aion now, But anyways my knight has about 100kcc in items combi and lens mainly full realm all Poison armor has +15 elite 8/8 att 1HS my knight is well respected has only 10vps heres list 200 euros and its urs 100k cc 4 Lukes 5 Gaudius 1 Biglos 1 Ohkeros 1 Flying 1 Redsign 1 Poden
WTS LVL 66 ZERK FULLY LOADED GAIAHON
07/12/2008 - Trading - 3 Replies
wts lvl 66 zerk fully loaded with awsome gear weap and skills lvl 66 wts for cash or ingame gold i dont play chara anymore moving to aion ty leave offers
WTT LVL80 SPEAR NUKER FULL FAMED GDF 50MILLION FOR LVL80+ CHAR ON REDSEA
07/02/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to trade lvl80 spear nuker full farmed nuker with nice set items +4 +5 GDF+ 50MIL SERVER ATHENS FOR lvl80+ Char on REDSEA or sell 99,00EURO please pm me my icq 391106352 or [email protected] Thanks PS: SCEENSHOTS DOWNLOAD LINK http://www.file-upload.net/download-951884/screens hots.rar.html
WTT LVL80 SPEAR NUKER FULL FAMED FOR LVL80+ CHAR ON REDSEA
07/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello, I want to trade lvl80 spear nuker full farmed nuker with nice set items +4 +5 GDF FOR lvl80+ Char on REDSEA please pm me my icq 391106352 Thanks PS: SCEENSHOTS DOWNLOAD LINK http://www.file-upload.net/download-951577/screens hots.rar.html