Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Pwi Account - Lvl 84 Slayer [BOI] (good eq) + Lvl 45 Kindred Assasine [FW]

Discussion on [S] Pwi Account - Lvl 84 Slayer [BOI] (good eq) + Lvl 45 Kindred Assasine [FW] within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old 05/26/2011, 13:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Last Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche aion account [assasine]
07/15/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Suche ein Aion account einfach unten schreiben oder per pn an MICH :D:D:D:D <'3:p Ps: wenn das i-wie falsch hier is >:> tut mir leid .-.
Selling GOOD lvl 95+ Slayer BOI, Atlantis
07/20/2011 - Trading - 45 Replies
Selling 95+ PRO Slayer on Atlantis (US East) server. The slayer is one of the top slayers on the server and has full level 90soul gears +5 to +9, slotted full with HP stones level 4 and other things and also one of the best statted fashion item in game (thug fashion), it also has the SPECIAL slayer skill that only a very few has (increase dark+ice attack by 20% passive), maxed ofcourse to level 10 among with all other good skills maxed to 10. It has currently more than 70k Salary. The...
BOI ACCOUNT SLAYER LVL 77 W/ +7 SG SET ETC
08/01/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi. Im selling my account in ATLANTIS with level 77 Slayer with +7 full gear SG set with lvl 3 gems HP / DEF / EVA. Sex : FEMALE MOUNTS wolf mount lvl 5 Wing mount lvl 5 And rare spider mount lvl 5 Skill upgrade 8-10
Want to Trade my Aion Account / Full Pvp Set Assasine LVL 40
07/13/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys , I want to trade my LvL 40 assasine full pvp set . This char has over 6400 Kills and is one of the most famous char on the server. the char is asmodian and i promise every elyos will hate you :) My account has a 30 spirit master and some other small twinks.
Selling | Account | Hexer 45 / Harlekin 42 / Assasine 32 / Schütze 12
12/12/2009 - Dragonica - 3 Replies
Hallo, verkaufe hier einen Account auf dem gPotato Server Proxima. Der Account enthält die in der Überschrift genannten Charaktere, ist nie negativ aufgefallen und die Charaktere haben alle Namen ohne Zahlen, ein Großbuchstabe pro. Auf dem Account sind in etwa 1350 Gold, keine Cashshopitems mehr. Weiter unten findet ihr eine RaR Datei mit allen Bildern von Skillung, Inventar, besonderen Items ect. Ich nehme Angebote in Form von Wallie Cards und Items/Alz in Cabal Online, Server MARS...