Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dbghelp.dll

Discussion on dbghelp.dll within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dbghelp.dll

Hi, fast allem was ich installier fehlt diese dll, weis jemand wieso ?
Old 02/26/2010, 18:02   #2

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
The DbgHelp library is implemented by DbgHelp.dll. This DLL is included in the operating system. To use this DLL on earlier systems, you can distribute the DLL with your application. To obtain the latest version of DbgHelp.dll, go to and download Debugging Tools for Windows.

Virus ? Selbst gelöscht ?
Old 02/26/2010, 18:25   #3

Received Thanks: 9,134
oder du suchst die .dll in google und packst es in deinen windows ordner(falls es kein virus ist)
Old 10/23/2010, 13:19   #4

pleaese talk with english i want to understand how to get the new dll work on quaint kal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
dbghelp.dll
08/14/2010 - Kal Online - 0 Replies
Some one can speak why dbghelp.dll dont work in Kal Combate?, there use only Kocp r11 standard. ty (Sry for This English :O)
[dbghelp.dll] quaint
08/02/2010 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Hello why dont work at quaint server? :D
[dbghelp] rockzonline
07/31/2010 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
hey guys i got a problem on Rockzonline server i cant inject dbghelp. There is no dbhelp.dll in client folder and my injector doesnt work. Can u guys help me? What I did: -i place dbghelp.dll in folder but i couldnt rename old one to dbghelp_.dll because there were no dbghelp. -i used kalinjector but it says couldnt inject .dll and kalonline is closing
[Q] Strangers Kal dbghelp?
07/21/2010 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
English: Hi all, I found a new kal online pserver (strangers kal). Now id like to use the packet hack "dbghelp.dll" there but it doesnt work o.O can help me? i already tried to do the dbghelp.dll write protected but it didnt help I thank every people who gives me a helpful answer :)