Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Game Maps

Discussion on Game Maps within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Game Maps

Also ich wollte fragen ob so was möglich ist :
Ich habe ien Spiel und dasen maps im komischen wad. oder dat. format
wie kann ich die maps öffnen und ansehen?
Old 08/12/2012, 20:52   #2

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
Arrow General Coding -> Technical Support

#moved
Old 08/12/2012, 21:05   #3

elite*gold: 0
Um welches Spiel handelt es sich denn da?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Game core for new maps :( [EN/HU]
06/12/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Aloha ^^ I have a very important problem. I put some new maps to my server (I use 2010's serverfiles by Daroo), but the maps aren't working. I read that the allowed maps number are 32 or 34, and if I want more, I have to write a new game core, but I dont know how, and I dont want to change my game file. So what have to do if I want more maps?:/ Please help me, it's very important for me :( Thx.
Welche maps in filezilla sind welche maps in game?
01/11/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
heyhey ich hab jetzt eine frage, ich brauch serverfiles von computercrank und ich woll am der neuen maps , mobs implantieren aber ich weiss net welche maps in filezilla dieser maps sinds : Ebenen von Cidios Anfangerwiese Halle der Krieger Zombiewiese NewMap
[HELP]how to change the images of the game as maps, etc.
02/05/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello guys! I wonder where is located the images to load the game, the maps, the login screen, etc, someone who can help me? Thanks! :handsdown:
[HOT] In-Game Lab Maps
11/25/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 25 Replies
Been experimenting around with this for a while and finally reached a result. I have been able to create in-game lab maps which perfectly shows your exact location on the map, with th ability to zoom in and out of the map like any normal city. Currently I have been working in Lab 2 only, however I'll be updating this thread once I'm on other floors. UPDATE: Added Lab 3 map. Instructions: 1. Put the folders called lab2 and lab3 from the rar file into your Conquer\data\minimap folder. 2....
Lab Maps in-game
08/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Anyway some can make it so the lab maps could accually be a map ingame so you dont ahve to keep looking back at the maps to travel through lab?