Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Team Fortress 2
You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some kind of event hack?

Discussion on Some kind of event hack? within the Team Fortress 2 forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some kind of event hack?

This program apparently lets you get many of the old tf2 event items by using some mac version exploit. It also says that it makes steam think its running on a mac.
Possible?
Well some people have been claiming they got their earbuds using this program AFTER the event was over.
I've tried it and I got some haunted metal scrap on the Halloween map but you can normally still get that right?
Could it work?

EDIT
Link to "mac steamulator" here

UPDATE
Awesome, Apparently you cant normally get haunted metal scrap, so that atleast works, but I already had earbuds so im not sure if that part works.
Old 08/28/2012, 01:13   #2

virustotal please
Old 08/28/2012, 01:19   #3

100% clean.

Tags
earbuds, haunted metal scrap, mac, steam, tf2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What kind of hack it is?
06/10/2012 - Metin2 - 5 Replies
Hi men! I opened this because today a saw a man using a kind of hack but i dint know whats it name. Please help me if you can. So it was something like a DMG but its not. It can push the players out from the centre of the map, u know the circle where you cant kill (sorry but iam not an englishman :D ) So it is like the 4. hit when the enemy flyes from you... It would be good cause of the players over 50 in negative rank. So was it a worse dmg whitout an antifly script? or WHAT? :confused:...
IS there this kind of hack like...
04/20/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Is somewhere That kind of hack called reset skill hack. That you can reset so much how much u want I rly need this , pls Put link to the Post :) . Thank you. Or just. help me!
a different kind of FB hack?
09/28/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
One day, I went to jail to go play fb with a couple of friends, and this person shows up. He/She is able to Fb 4 times in a row without stopping.. Any FBer would know you must wait at least .5 seconds for the effect to come out, and another .5 seconds after, that leaves a 1 second gap between the times you can FB/jump/or move. He on the other hand shot out 4 consecutive FBs before the effect of the first one even finished, AND was able to hop around during this period. It wasn't lag, because...