Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic
You last visited: Today at 05:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This site let me down. None of you are elite

Discussion on This site let me down. None of you are elite within the Star Wars: The Old Republic forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This site let me down. None of you are elite

And the person that lets me down the most is Crossxxx.

Simply put. If you are all the breed of people that are only pressing one key at a time, then you are not an elite player, period.

Yet, I was the only person that ever asked if there was a way to remove the red error text.

At first I was shocked to find out that I was alone in looking for a way to remove this error text, but then learned why: I alone am the only elite player.

This is why Germany lost the war.
Old 05/22/2012, 09:27   #2

Xenophobic much? The fact that the OC folks too didn't solve your problem speaks volumes. So you either learn how long which skill takes, or adapt your macro. Two options you have not yet taken. That sure makes you look like a real pro.
Old 05/23/2012, 17:25   #3

I'm not Xenophobic at all. In fact, I lived in Germany. I wish you all won the war. If ze Germans were in control, we'd have less fat girls in The Americas.

But you guys just aren't fighters. It was clear from living there, and it's clear from this website. The #1 way to power in SWTOR is multikeying, or macroing. So much so, that they try to stop it with floods of red error text and beeping sounds when you munlikey.

Now, I placed my faith in that great German engineering of BMWness that they would have solved this problem. But it was my mistake, because I forget they have no warrior spirit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2012, 19:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by codenanstin View Post
I'm not Xenophobic at all. In fact, I lived in Germany. I wish you all won the war. If ze Germans were in control, we'd have less fat girls in The Americas.
The ideal woman during the Third Reich was strong, had broad hips and was willing to give birth to a lot of children. One more reason to be thankful the Nazis didn't win, because a girl couldn't keep her girlish figure for long with demands like these.

Quote:
But you guys just aren't fighters. It was clear from living there, and it's clear from this website. The #1 way to power in SWTOR is multikeying, or macroing. So much so, that they try to stop it with floods of red error text and beeping sounds when you munlikey.
That's not true at all. We're crackerbarrel-fighters. Everybody knows what he'd do better and how he'd gut anyone standing against him. But when it comes to taking action, well, that's left for "the others".

On a more serious note, the key to power always is having a bigger stick than the next guy and the ability to wield it well. You're looking to use a mechanism not available to most of the regular players. Of course you're going to have an advantage with it. One you're not meant to have. But with all the macro capable hardware out there, this topic has become something of a grey area.

Quote:
Now, I placed my faith in that great German engineering of BMWness that they would have solved this problem. But it was my mistake, because I forget they have no warrior spirit.
There are some other bywords for BMW:
Bei Mercedes weggeworfen = tossed away at Mercedes
Bayrischer Müllwagen = bavarian garbage truck

I'm looking at this with a smile. Germany vs the rest of the world, the result is a draw.
Old 05/24/2012, 15:25   #5
Administrator

elite*gold: 41364
Received Thanks: 12,625
This "discussion" is really getting you nowhere, hence I'm gonna close this.

#closed
Closed Thread