Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gangstalicious Tele Prog

Discussion on Gangstalicious Tele Prog within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Gangstalicious Tele Prog

4-24 7:48PM EST Updated for latest patch.
Edit:4-21Updated it for the expansion. Link to DL:

3-27-13 6:35 PM EST 1.6.1 Update - Fixed Direct Coordinate Teleporting when I realized it wasn't working in the video :P.

3-27-13 Update: Added video for people who don't understand.

EDIT: PROGRAM'S CURRENT STATUS 3/26/13 5:01PM (EST) Fixed it. Working on US servers. Updated DL link.

I was working on my bot, and I got increasingly lazy, so i'm releasing the current setup in which the bot has no functionality other than the teleport function.

Instructions:
1: Rename RUNME.exe to whatever you'd like
While logged in the game (windowed mode), run the program.

Teleport is self explanatory/you can read.

Mk.

Login Info:

ACCTNAME: Gangstalicious
ACCTPASS: Password

Let me know if you have any questions.

DL LINK BELOW:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by C1RCA 0NE View Post
please add virus total scan..
Virustotal Scan
^Virustotal scan found 2/46, and they're false positives from autoit.

3-25-13 Sorry I never got to finishing/releasing the bot. Work/school has taken up most of my free time, so here is a temporary prog to play with.

Any donations appreciated. Please follow link below for that.

Edit: Link to website
Old 03/26/2013, 13:43   #2

Old 03/26/2013, 15:48   #3

Quote:
Added

Updated it for new patch.
Old 03/27/2013, 17:49   #4

elite*gold: 55
Am I able to "fly"/"walk" in the air?
Or did you just change the Z-Axe for changing height?
Old 03/27/2013, 18:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_John View Post
Am I able to "fly"/"walk" in the air?
Or did you just change the Z-Axe for changing height?
You can't walk/fly in the air, but you can teleport through the air and you wont fall until you move.

Example:

I'm at coordinates (x,y,z) (50,30,10)

I want to be at (100,30,20)
If I don't check the box, I can type in 50 for x, 0 for y, and 10 for z to teleport to the location.

Otherwise, I can check the box since I know the exact coords I need and type in 100 for x, 30 for y, 20 for z.

Let me know if that helps.
Thanks for taking the time to respond instead of just DLing.

Example2: I want to teleport 50 feet in the air. Put 50 in the z box. Hit teleport. You're now 50 feet higher as long as the checkbox isn't checked.
Old 03/27/2013, 22:12   #6

someone already tested it?
Old 03/27/2013, 22:27   #7

Quote:
someone already tested it?
I've posted it on here and the owned core forums, and as far as I know Red John might've tested it, but nobody else has made any attempt to respond.

Edit: I'd really like confirmation on whether it works or not on a German client. Main reason I posted it on this website so if anybody with a German client would test it out, i'd appreciate it.

Edit2: Is nobody going to confirm that it's working...?
Old 03/28/2013, 13:15   #8

i can do sorry im cautious since i got alot of **** here
will try and make a video if it works with german client.
how about anti cheat system? will do with a ftp account, but could be useful for gaining the datacrons on my main char

@gangsta yes it works with german client just tested! only the "direct teleport" doenst work as you said..
Old 03/28/2013, 17:57   #9

Quote:
Quote:
i can do sorry im cautious since i got alot of shit here
will try and make a video if it works with german client.
how about anti cheat system? will do with a ftp account, but could be useful for gaining the datacrons on my main char

@gangsta yes it works with german client just tested! only the "direct teleport" doenst work as you said..
From what i've seen, SWTOR's anticheat system is laughable at best. :/

As of right now, the only way you will receive a suspension is if people see you blatantly teleporting everywhere. I recently got a 1 week suspension on one of my accounts, but it was for speedhacking, not teleporting. That was also because I was running at 500-900% speed in public trying to quest faster which is stupid. If you are going to use the teleport function, I advise you not to abuse it in public. It works great for datacrons though, just be careful.

EDIT:@CIRCA Did you test the direct coordinate teleport function with the latest release? I fixed it for my platform, but if it still isn't working for yours i'll look into it again.
Old 03/28/2013, 21:43   #10

I am just worried about ban from the anticheat system... would use it otherwise.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2013, 22:25   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliterage View Post
I am just worried about ban from the anticheat system... would use it otherwise.
There is no bot/hack that is 100% undetectable. This program is currently undetected, so the only way you will be caught is if you are being stupid about it and doing it in masses of people. It's better to be safe than sorry though.
Old 03/31/2013, 21:46   #12

Very nice hack! I really appreciate you spending your one time for this! Im grateful.
One thing, the direct coordinate teleporting doesn't seem to work. It only works when your like 30 feet away. For example when i try to teleport from Kalikori Village, to Jedi temple, it wont work. I just get teleported to the same place, or die. I'm sure i checked the box, and i'm sure the coordinates are right.
If you could fix this it would be amazing. PS, sorry for my bad english. Im from Norway
Thanks in advance
Eustis
Old 03/31/2013, 22:07   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by eustis View Post
Very nice hack! I really appreciate you spending your one time for this! Im grateful.
One thing, the direct coordinate teleporting doesn't seem to work. It only works when your like 30 feet away. For example when i try to teleport from Kalikori Village, to Jedi temple, it wont work. I just get teleported to the same place, or die. I'm sure i checked the box, and i'm sure the coordinates are right.
If you could fix this it would be amazing. PS, sorry for my bad english. Im from Norway
Thanks in advance
Eustis
I'll try to see what I can do about this later. I think if I slow down the speed for the longer teleports that it may help towards this problem.

They have a lot of weird death barriers though, so I can't guarantee that it can be fixed. In the scenario that the long teleports can't be fixed, I may set up a system to do a trail of teleports to do longer teleports, because of the issue with object collision.

I appreciate you testing it out, and i'll let you know if I get a fix.
Old 04/02/2013, 19:58   #14

if dat workx u need some SERIOUS DONATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04/02/2013, 21:29   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowdDaun View Post
if dat workx u need some SERIOUS DONATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
Lol try it out.