Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWTOR Leveling Bot MMOViper

Discussion on SWTOR Leveling Bot MMOViper within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SWTOR Leveling Bot MMOViper

Found this so far as the only memory leveling bot out there. I played with it some so far and I'm enjoying it. Has anyone else tried it out? I know a few other sites have some in development and every other bot out there is just a pixel based bot. So this is the only questing bot i can find.

Anyone find anything else yet?
Old 01/08/2012, 07:09   #2

Should have mentioned that it's a beta. I've found it to be almost useless in its current state, but viper spoke about a patch, so there is hope.

Being first is great and all, but it's a bit to early to pop the cork in my oppinion.
Old 01/08/2012, 10:27   #3

What Can the bot do, and what features works?
Old 01/09/2012, 02:04   #4

In my experience the viperbots are complete utter pieces of **** with nasty bugs and infrequent updates. My membership has expired there so I can't test their swtor bot but I'd be interested in hearing more from someone who has used it.
Old 01/09/2012, 05:09   #5

Mybie i'll get around to fraps a run, but that will have to wait.. Can't get it to work with my companion out, so there ain't much to see at the moment.
Old 01/09/2012, 06:42   #6

anyone els have test it ?
Old 01/09/2012, 14:19   #7

i test it! And it is verry verry BAD!!!!! Don`t use it!
The target funktion works bad and the rest also!

(sry for my englisch)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2012, 14:52   #8

thx 4 info
Old 01/10/2012, 01:26   #9

Yes I have tested as well. bot hasnt changed in years and only grinds. At this time it really doesn't work. doesnt walk the path only takes a few steps and stops. Targeting issues.
Old 01/10/2012, 16:23   #10

Yea i was sharing links for bots currently out there. Its the only memory one out there, the rest seem like pixel bots. Yea i want some more features for the SWTOR leveling bot they have, but it does say beta on it so i can't judge too much. My favorite thing is the radar which im using in PvP ALOT.

Tags
swtor bots, swtor hacks, swtor leveling bot