Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Suggestions & Feedback
You last visited: Today at 11:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PUBG Section Active Mod and Voucher.

Discussion on PUBG Section Active Mod and Voucher. within the Suggestions & Feedback forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
PUBG Section Active Mod and Voucher.

This is both a Suggestion and Feedback, i hope it isn't taken the wrong way.

The PUBG subforum is a mess, and the staff hasn't taken any action to change that, or doesn't know what is going on.

It would be great if we get a dedicated Mod for the section, i know the global mods try to do what they can but it isn't enough.

I don't think the apps for mods are open, but i wouldn't mind keeping the subforum in a decent state, but that is beside the point, it would be a shame for the reputation of this site to go down under a bad light.
Old 04/21/2017, 01:56   #2
ars aurea

elite*gold: 16449
Received Thanks: 5,666
I changed the prefix as I think "Feedback" is more appropriate.

Do you mean this section?

I honestly can't see a mess there...
Old 04/21/2017, 07:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeKoArts View Post
I changed the prefix as I think "Feedback" is more appropriate.

Do you mean this section?

I honestly can't see a mess there...

I can probably collect 5 threads in this section who needs a mod attention/be closed, in only the first page.

The suggestion part was, it would be great if before someone is able to sell their product, they have to go through a vouching process done by one of the mods or trusted members with the knowledge to analyze the files.
Old 04/21/2017, 12:29   #4

elite*gold: 666
Received Thanks: 2,417
Since the mentioned Section is part of the black market, there are already 6 mods.

If you see something that needs mod attention then please report it.

About vouching: What exactly needs to be vouched? We already have a system that requires hack sellers to give a trial to one of our mods. See:
Old 04/21/2017, 19:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syc View Post
Since the mentioned Section is part of the black market, there are already 6 mods.

If you see something that needs mod attention then please report it.

About vouching: What exactly needs to be vouched? We already have a system that requires hack sellers to give a trial to one of our mods. See:
Well it would be great if the mods actively review the hacks being sold in the black market.

Edit: I see that this thread has attracted some attention to the section wich is what i was asking for, thanks.
Old 04/24/2017, 19:11   #6

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei Fei View Post
Well it would be great if the mods actively review the hacks being sold in the black market.
That's already the case actually. Hack reviews are mandatory in the entire BlackMarket (it's just that our moderators cannot catch each and every thread, hence we are really dependent on users actively reporting).
Old 04/24/2017, 22:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSm!th View Post
That's already the case actually. Hack reviews are mandatory in the entire BlackMarket (it's just that our moderators cannot catch each and every thread, hence we are really dependent on users actively reporting).

It takes me 10 to 15 minutes to go through each post in the PUBG BlackMarket read the comments and see what people are saying.

And i do that about 2 times a day atleast, i've also reported 5+ threads in less than 5 minutes a few days ago, and i don't mean to be rude, but that is the least a mod can do.

That is why i suggested that maybe you guys should come with a new vouching system, it's not only the PUBG section that needs more attention regarding this.

In the meantime, i will keep reporting threads whenever i see something.
Old 04/24/2017, 23:36   #8
ars aurea

elite*gold: 16449
Received Thanks: 5,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei Fei View Post
It takes me 10 to 15 minutes to go through each post in the PUBG BlackMarket read the comments and see what people are saying.

And i do that about 2 times a day atleast, i've also reported 5+ threads in less than 5 minutes a few days ago, and i don't mean to be rude, but that is the least a mod can do.

That is why i suggested that maybe you guys should come with a new vouching system, it's not only the PUBG section that needs more attention regarding this.

In the meantime, i will keep reporting threads whenever i see something.
The Black Market has about 80 sub-forums and most of them are a lot larger than the PUBG Trading forum. I guess you can calculate for yourself how long it would take to "read" every post.
Therefore the moderators rely on the user's reports.

The checking of hacks is a different issue, really. It's time consuming and we are aware of the current situation. That's why we want to assign an additional mod to this task.
Old 04/25/2017, 00:24   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeKoArts View Post
The Black Market has about 80 sub-forums and most of them are a lot larger than the PUBG Trading forum. I guess you can calculate for yourself how long it would take to "read" every post.
Therefore the moderators rely on the user's reports.

The checking of hacks is a different issue, really. It's time consuming and we are aware of the current situation. That's why we want to assign an additional mod to this task.
That was my initial point from the beginning.
And i know PUBG isn't a large sub-forum but definitely one that requires attention.

I have seen a few post from members of the community saying that you guys don't care, there for relying on user reports when they have a bad impression of the staff won't really help, cause probably they think it's a waste of time.

And the new ones who come will probably get an infraction for accusing someone in their thread when they fall in a trap, and overall it's not a very welcoming environment.

80 sub-forums and 6 mods to handle them according to @ seem like an overload of work.

But anyways this argument can go much longer, i left my 2 cents on this topic, and hopefully, we will see something happen.