Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Last offer from me!!!steam account-137 games,high level and some badges in cs

Discussion on Last offer from me!!!steam account-137 games,high level and some badges in cs within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Last offer from me!!!steam account-137 games,high level and some badges in cs

Here some info-http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tacollord/ and

Payment:1 Overwatch origins key EU!!!

note:1.Scammers don't waste your and my time to scam me I see alot of peoples trying this and I know all ways
Note:2 I don't use PayPal because they freeze my account because it's ,,limited'' didn't put a credit/debit card

Add me fast!! (you can see the latest offers from me on my profile)

For more info pm me at my skype or email

Waiting you!!
Old 10/12/2016, 21:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 66
You wan to trade against Overwatch Origins Edition acc.?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] New!! Steam account-136 games,high level and some badges in cs:go
09/12/2016 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Here some info-http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tacollord/ and Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Payment:1 Overwatch origins key+Widowmaker skin key and WoW battlechest with 30 day card,Legion all EU!! Price (blizzard+G2A for battlechest)-119euros (grey stores like G2A)-89.80euros contact:skype-brun2507 or [email protected] note:1.Scammers don't waste your and my time to scam me I see alot of peoples trying this and I know all ways 2.I ain't go first because I don't...
[Selling] Steam account-135 games,high level and some badges in cs:go
07/27/2016 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Here some info-http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tacollord/ and Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Price:like 150-170 euros Payment:PayPal via Friends and family contact:skype-brun2507 or [email protected] note:1.Scammers don't waste your and my time to scam me I see alot of peoples trying this and I know all ways 2.I ain't go first because I don't want to sell the account fast 3.the account contain some items (not this in my inventory) like ,,not tradable;marketable...
[Selling] STEAM ACCOUNT • MANY HOURS - HIGH LEVEL - LE - MANY COINS/BADGES
10/04/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hello epvp I'm selling my TOP Steam Account, here are the infos: - Account registred since 2004 - Many badges - Many hours - CSS: 1,7k hrs // CSGO: 1,8k hrs - CSGO Rank - Legendary Eagle (can boost it to any rank u want) - High private rank lvl! - Steam lvl 18
[Selling] TOP Steam Account - Many hours - High level - Badges - Many coins/games
09/27/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hi community I'm selling my very nice steam account, here are the infos: Legendary Eagle (can boost it for you to any rank u wish) 200+ wins CSGO = 1800+ hours CSS = 1500+ hours
[Selling] TOP Steam Account - Many hours - High level - Badges
09/24/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hi community I'm selling my very nice steam account, here are the infos: Legendary Eagle (can boost it for you to any rank u wish) 200+ wins CSGO = 1800+ hours CSS = 1500+ hours