Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam Account 1600$ 206 games only 100$

Discussion on Steam Account 1600$ 206 games only 100$ within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Steam Account 1600$ 206 games only 100$

I am selling a steam account containing 206 games all is valued at more than 1600$
I am selling it for 100$ paypal
Add me on skype joel.mappa1 if interested
It has 1 vac ban but not on cs go so you can play cs go normally
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cyse 2.jpg (17.5 KB, 1 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Steam account(worth 1600$) with 136 games/lvl18 Want CS:GO Items or PayPal
01/18/2015 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
Selling my Steam account what is worth 1600$!!! Only PayPal 100€. We can talk about the price in private. You can check here how much it worth: Steam Gauge | Get the value and size of your Steam account There is the pictures for my games: imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer
[Selling] Steam Account 1600€ Wert
01/15/2014 - Steam Trading - 8 Replies
Verkaufe diesen Steam Acc. Er ist nicht VAC gebannt oder ähnliches, damit wurde noch nie gehackt etc. Ich hab mit als Preis ca 250€ - 300€ vorgestellt VB. Suche Paypal(gebühren müsst ihr übernehmen) oder überweisung http://i.imgur.com/ei6DMYH.png http://i.epvpimg.com/loSac.jpg
LoL Account: 3000 Games and 1600 RP for you to spend.
01/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling League of Legends Account: 3000 games played and 1600 RP. After two years of playing i've decided to quit this game once and for good.The account is worth something and i thought there must be more than 1 crazy guy who would like to buy it from me. I dont really care about the price i sell it for (within a limit though) so i would like to talk with the buyer and settle together for a price we both agree upon. Information about my account: