Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DotA 2 Boosting

Discussion on DotA 2 Boosting within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 100/0/0
DotA 2 Boosting

MANAGER 1 - Click Skype symbol to add

Visit us on Facebook

Visit our NEW official website

About us

Hello everyone.

We are a group of talented boosters ranging from 5.8k+ MMR to the top of the leaderboards (7k!) Looking to help those in need of DotA 2 Boosting as well as coaching!

FAQ

What Services Do You Offer?

- MMR Boosting
- DuoQueue Boosting
- DotA 2 Coaching
- In Depth guides
- VODs

Where do we boost?

Across all servers.

[/CENTER]

How far do you boost?

We boost all MMR regardless of how high you want to go!

How is you service?

It’s excellent. Every person who buys a boost or coaching gets access to the DotA2Boosters members area where they can talk to their booster, view their match history, request a new booster or flag an admin if they need assistance It is fast and efficient, and always friendly customer service!

How does rank boosting work?

We play on your account until we reach the MMR that you paid for. You are not allowed to play ranked games on your account until the boost is done, but you can play normals when requested/when you pause your account and the booster has unlocked it.

Can I pause the boost to play games with friends?

Yes, we do offer a pause service. Which you will have access to in the members area, please remember pausing doesn't kick your booster out of the game, so please wait until the booster unlocks your account

How long will my boost take to finish?

Generally we complete at least 100 MMR per day.

Payment Options

Looking forward to hear from you!