Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam Account with 30+ games and CS:GO DMG rank

Discussion on Steam Account with 30+ games and CS:GO DMG rank within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Steam Account with 30+ games and CS:GO DMG rank

So, as the tittle says, I'm willed to sell my account. Below are some pictures
with the games on it:

Asking Price: 25 EUR

Feel free to offer here or on PM.

Payments are only via PayPal or CS:GO items!!!
Old 08/22/2015, 15:45   #2

Bump..rank updated at Legendary Eagle!

Bump..
Old 09/02/2015, 16:19   #3

Bump

Bump..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SUPREME RANK 456 WINS CS:GO AND +15 GAMES 3 YEARS OLD STEAM ACCOUNT FAST-TRUSTED √
08/15/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 7 Replies
Hello guys i'm selling high rank cs:go accounts.They are clean and secured. Didn't used any hacks. I can give you lots of refference, check my profile there is no any - feedbacks or -rep. i can take paypal cash, cs:go items or steam wallet code. I prefer paypal. Whenever you pay i will change the original email to your email and give you the id and pw. HERE IS THE ACCOUNT: Steam Community :: Supreme For Sale 456 wins 456 WINS, 1197 HOURS ON CS:GO, 5 BADGES, PROFILE CREATED 4 YEARS AGO,...
[Selling] Steam Account 3 years old lot of games, rank csgo mg2
07/13/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, i'm looking to sell my steam account since i don't use it so much cause now i've got the ps4. So i'd like to get some real money (accepting paypal, not psc unless it is an italian code) or just some csgo skin that i'll resell on opskins. Price is not set yet but i'll consider all your offers:) The profile is 3 years old with level 16 (Got some good badges, has nice market and trade history and a lot of +rep on profile. It also has a lot of good games like payday 2, dark...
[Selling] STEAM ACCOUNT W/CSGO DMG RANK AND GAMES!
07/04/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Account Pics: Imgur The account is for sale i am asking 150$ you can see all the screenshots, if you think it's expensive just add-me at skype and give an offer, please offer doesn't matter how much do you want to offer. Skype for contact, frankdj111. Thank you!
[B] Steam acc mit mehreren Games [S] CS:GO account mit rank und stunden
02/18/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
CS:GO Account Min. Rank: DMG Min. Hours: 200+ Skins are decide for yourself My Games: Download: Games.jpg | www.xup.to CS:GO (!!!OVERWATCH!!!): Download: Overwatch.jpg | www.xup.to Ban Status ( No VAC ): Download: Status.jpg | www.xup.to