Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam Account 67 Games ~ No Bans ~

Discussion on Steam Account 67 Games ~ No Bans ~ within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Steam Account 67 Games ~ No Bans ~

I want to sell my Steam Account with all games included!

Games

VAC Proof

In exchange i accept PayPal or Paysafecard! Please leave a offer in Thread or PM me via epvp!

Procedure:
You contact me via private Message.
By transaction, you send me the money via PayPal or send me the PaysSafeCode.
If you don't trust me, we can use a Middleman.
I will check the PSC and cash them out.
If I received the money, you get the account.
After that you receive a PM with all details.
Change the details ( Email, PW).
Rate the trade ( Feedback in thread )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Steam Account: 19 Games / No Bans !!! = $80
03/18/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
GAMES: - Sid Meier's Civilization V - Beasts of Prey - Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Zombies (origin dlc) - Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® II - The Stomping Land - Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War – Dark Crusade - Company of Heroes 2 - Cossacks II: Battle for Europe - Stronghold 3
[Selling] Steam account with 138 games. Level 30, no VAC bans.
11/09/2014 - Steam Trading - 6 Replies
Hello everyone! I've decided that its time for me to get rid of my original steam account! The account was created 30 of December 2009 and I've been the only owner since its creation. I've listed the games down below but first I'll give you some quick info about the account. The account is currently level 30, and is 81 xp away from 31. The account has 16 Badges. With the account you'll also get the CD-Key to Modern Warfare 2, since it was the only game I've bought in a store on this...
[Selling] Steam Account, 345 games, no bans
07/07/2014 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hi everyone, I barely play games any more due to real life so I might just sell my Steam account with 345 games to someone who can continue my achievement hunting legacy. Currently at 739 achievements: steam profile. The account is in good standings on everything: disizit · Steam Calculator · Steam Database. Various sites value it at approximately 1000$. I am willing to go as low as 500€. When you login to steam you can look into my inventory. It contains 12 more games, 7 DLC for Just...
[Selling] Steam account (20+ games, no VAC bans)
03/16/2014 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I would like to sell my steam account. Here are the games : http://i.imgur.com/grlPQjH.png If you don't trust me we can use a middle man :) Offers in comments, I accept paysafecards only.