Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

STEAM ACC (CS GO, COD:BO, PAYDAY, DAYZ)

Discussion on STEAM ACC (CS GO, COD:BO, PAYDAY, DAYZ) within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
STEAM ACC (CS GO, COD:BO, PAYDAY, DAYZ)

Since: December 24, 2009
VAC Ban: In good standing
Hours on record 6,179.2h

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:291xxx05

GAMES: CS:GO,CS:S, Call of Duty: Black Ops, DayZ, Grand Theft Auto IV, PAYDAY 2 and next....

PROFILE:

PRICE: 30 € (Moneybookers or Paypal)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] STEAM ACC (CS GO, COD:BO, PAYDAY, DAYZ
04/12/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Since: December 24, 2009 VAC Ban: In good standing Hours on record 6,179.2h STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:291xxx05 GAMES: CS:GO,CS:S, Call of Duty: Black Ops, DayZ, Grand Theft Auto IV, PAYDAY 2 and next.... PROFILE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tMs1k
[WTS] Payday 2, DayZ steam etc
04/04/2014 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
full games in the screen, also have proof of purchases and all stuff.. i'm the original owner. I don't have a price set so offer here, only paypal.. http://i.epvpimg.com/8C6dg.png
[wts] dayz, payday 2 steam etc
04/04/2014 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
pm or post offers here.. as other games too.
[WTS] Steam(PAYDAY 2, DayZ, CS:GO etc)
02/22/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my steam account. I accept only paypal and I'll also give proof of purchase(purchase ids and so on of the games) which i can also verify that are real. All games - APB Reloaded Assasin's Creed Revelations The Binding of Isaac Counter Strike Counter Strike Condition Zero Counter Strike Global Offensive
[WTS] Steam(dayz, payday 2)
01/02/2014 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i'm looking to sell my steam account. I accept only paypal. games - AC Revelations APB Reloaded The binding of Isaac Counter Strike 1.6/CO Counter Strike Global Offensive DayZ