Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GTA V Gift/CD-Key (Tradable & Untradable)

Discussion on GTA V Gift/CD-Key (Tradable & Untradable) within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GTA V Gift/CD-Key (Tradable & Untradable)

Hello, I'm buyin gta v gift (doesnt matter if it's tradable or not) or cd-key
Paying 40€ for both
paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
For 2.2.3 Untradable to tradable Need Help
11/24/2018 - RF Online - 13 Replies
Anyone knows how make impossible trade to possible trade?... or how to make a item cannot be drop to make it dropped ??.... hope you can help me........... I give my BIG thanks that can help me :D
2.0 item pak Untradable to tradable
11/30/2014 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 67 Replies
hope this thread would help Windows 7 EU Client - Windows_7_EU_Client.exe Windows 7 US Client - Windows_7_US_Client.exe XP/Vista EU Client - Xp_Vista_EU_Client.exe XP/Vista US Client - Xp_Vista_US_Client.exe Steps:
[REQUEST] Untradable to Tradable
10/30/2010 - RF Online - 1 Replies
This Item.edf is from a 223 server Download item.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way where all int 65 weapons, armors, shield, dragon armors are untradable.] i tried to decrypt it using the edf crypt tools but it wont work. what's wierd about it is that the Item.edf is 0kb o.O need help.
untradable item to tradable
10/24/2010 - RF Online - 2 Replies
hai...i wanna asking something, i have succesed to make promise jade undropable, unsellable and bankable to dropable. the point is change 00=01 in Item.edf, but theres some item like armor rare B cannot be change, i mean when i turn it into 01 still cannot be trade...so i just wanna ask u something, is there another code beside 01 to make item tradeable, and is tradable and untradable item is controlled by the server or not.... thanks for reading...i hope the master can share me a clue for...
ANYONE HERE GO A MLE UNTRADABLE ITEMS - TRADABLE?
02/25/2010 - RF Online - 0 Replies
anyone here got a hack which you can trade untradable items using MLE?