Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Saints Row : The Third (Uncut) GTA: San Andreas (English/German)

Discussion on Saints Row : The Third (Uncut) GTA: San Andreas (English/German) within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Saints Row : The Third (Uncut) GTA: San Andreas (English/German)

Deutsch :
Hallo Leute!
Ich will Heute meinen Account mit Saints Row The Third und GTA San Andreas für NUR 10 Euro verkaufen! Saints Row : The Third ist dabei die Uncut Version und GTA San Andreas leider nur die Deutsche! (also nicht Uncut).

Account Info :
Spiele : Saints Row : The Third (Uncut) , Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas
VAC Status : Im Guten Zustand (nirgends gebannt!)

Wie wird der Kauf ablaufen :
Wenn ihr interessiert seid, schreibt mich per PN an, ich sage euch dann ob es schon verkauft oder noch verfügbar ist! Dann schickt ihr mir einen Code mit dem gewünschtem Password, mit der gewünschten E-Mail und euer PSC-Code! (Ja ihr müsst den ersten Schritt machen, weil ich schon 2 mal "zu nett" war und meine Accounts abgezockt gekriegt habe, also müsst ihr mir ein bisschen vertrauen) Ich sende euch dann den Benutzernamen und ihr loggt euch mit dem Gewünschtem Password ein & Spielt dann!

Ihr könnt mich auch in Skype adden wenn ihr wollt : Bigcheker12

English:
Hey Guys,
today i am selling my Steam Account with 2 Games (Saints Row : The Third UNCUT, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Cut Version)

Account Information :
Games : Saints Row The Third Uncut and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Cut Version
VAC Status : In Good Standing (not banned)

How you buy it :
If you are interested, simply give me a private message and ask, if the product is available! I will send you a private message back with yes or no. If Yes you have to send me a Private Message with the E-Mail Adress that you wish for the account and the password that you wish for the Account and the Paysafecard Code! (Yes you have to do the first step, so you have to believe me or just dont do it.) Then i send you your Username and you log in with your Password that you wished and install and play!

u can also add me on skype if you want : Bigcheker12
Old 11/02/2013, 17:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
#Push still available | Immernoch verfügbar

Tags
gtasa, saints row, steam account