Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Sell] Dota 2 coaching

Discussion on [Sell] Dota 2 coaching within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Sell] Dota 2 coaching

Hi and welcome in the first dota 2 coaching thread. I'd like to offer my knowledge about this game. Some info about me:

I'm 20 y.o. moba player from Poland, was playing MOBA since about 5 years. Started from dota in W3, then played a lot of HoN in closed beta and after it was closed, I played League of Legends for more than 2 years (was elo boosting there). Now, when closed beta is on, I returned to the "roots" and now I'm playing dota more competitevely again. After month of playing dota 2 I joined Aspera Games, unfortunately, leader destroyed it. After it, I started to learn all the mechanics, find some cool tips and tricks and now I feel comfortable to do some lessons of this type.

I know that Valve did some kind of "free giveaway" of dota and a lot of people started to play it (70k players online before, now 130k), so I want to offer the coaching.

How will it look like?
Simply, you will provide me a replay or we will play together and I'll tell you what are you doing wrong, what you should do (the builds, skills, timings, etc.) and answer every question you'd like to ask.

The price for now is 5€ per hour, since it's some kind of new service. (keep in mind the price will increase as it get more popular)

I accept only PayPal and PSC payments, also TF2 and Dota 2 items/keys.

Elitepvpers forum (PM)
Steam:

Greetings, Jokeray. Also, feel free to ask any other question about it, I want to make sure everything will be clear and alright!
Old 10/26/2012, 23:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought 2 hours and im satisfied with his service =) I greatly increased my skillz! I vouch for this guy =)
Old 10/27/2012, 22:24   #3

Thanks for writing here and the vouch Happy you improved. I'm free!
Old 10/30/2012, 12:35   #4

Bump, open for jobs!
Old 11/01/2012, 10:43   #5

Bump. Seems like there are only pro's there. :P