Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] Arma II OA Key

Discussion on [B] Arma II OA Key within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B] Arma II OA Key

Buying an Arma II OA key (eu) for steam. Must be an eu code. I can pay via paypal only. You must have proof your a trusted seller. If you dont have a good trading history then you must go first.

My trade rate may not look good but if you read the reasons for them you will understand it was not me being a bad buyer.
Old 07/11/2012, 15:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

There is no key on Steam for operation arrowhead.
Old 07/11/2012, 18:25   #3

Anything for normal Arma II?
Old 07/11/2012, 18:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 145/0/0
you doesnt look trusted i mean 2 - iTrader is not good ^^
Old 07/12/2012, 01:00   #5

As I said, read it. One of the reasons is because I said I would buy something but then decided i didnt want to :L
Old 07/12/2012, 09:09   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i think hes a scammer the TBM is -2
Old 07/12/2012, 09:23   #7

Bonk Bonk
#15736 - Jul 26, 2010 - 21:51
WOW, very fast. Nice trader.
Harvenator
#15732 - Jul 26, 2010 - 21:30
Amazing buyer, i even gave account first.
BOIFalcore
#15715 - Jul 26, 2010 - 18:53
Said he sent 500 euros but sent nothing.
ghackt
#7067 - Mar 12, 2010 - 22:48
Kept saying he would buy kept making me wait
eiden
#6443 - Feb 27, 2010 - 12:37
Everything Fine, thx!!!

As you can see the bad ones are for stupid reasons, dont just blindly read the number. However I do a lot of trading in the eve online section which doesnt have a TBM rate system yet but I will get people ive brought from or sold to vouch for me
Old 07/12/2012, 09:33   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch for Alexharvey52, he bought from me some eve timecards. If only I had an Arma II OA key (eu) for steam, I would be very happy to sell it to him.
Regarding his "negative" reputation, ... I don't need to explain it, just look here:

How the hell could you just give negative reputation just because he made someone to wait for some cash, and another one regarding that he said that he will send 500 euros(mabe he had a problem and didn't sent any money at all, is this ia reason to give negative reputation? there was no trade (money/character/etc was not sent), but there is negative reputation. Why is "neutral" reputation then?

I am in the same situation, i got negatuve reputation just because I didn't helped someone with something. Am I forced to help someone?

P.S. Sorry Alexharvey52 that I can't help you with this sell.
P.S.S. Sorry for my bad english.

Alex please take a look in their main website ( ) there is a promotion. 20 euros ...
Thanks
1 User