Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tausche gut und Fair!

Discussion on Tausche gut und Fair! within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tausche gut und Fair!

Ich tausche einen Steam Account mit Black Ops und mw2 [den hab ich]. Gegen einen Account mit MW3 [Den hast du]
Old 07/07/2012, 12:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 176/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,655
Screens?

Tags
mw3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fair?!
04/04/2012 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Hey Dudes, I just wanna ask you about something. So, today I joined a room with my main account called : .Batman* . Aand, There was Batman- (GM). He kicked me from the server. Okay, I ignored. I wanted to Join again to the room, i tought he left the room already. But not, he still there. He Moved me to the Login Screen, and I realized when I wanted to Login, he banned me. o.o It's rightful to ban someone, who have (accidentally) the same name like a GM?! e.e And something, when I'll...
ITS NOT FAIR!!!
09/10/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 8 Replies
HELLO EVERYONE WHO CREATES SD HACKS... I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE SEASON 2... I THINK... this days made me worried, you creators of cheats recently creating sd and one hit only... which 4 me abusable to private users... cause it needed net framework or KD(specially 4 XP users) i've been thinking that you create a different hacks like teleport to da boss hack(useful to GP dependers) or GP hack or no fall hacks so we pub and pri. can use it!!! please!!! so you all can support all!!! thanks you (pls no...
fair ba ang GM?
09/29/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 25 Replies
mga GM. . .ang may kasalanan kung bkt gumagamit tayo ng hack eh. . . una: 300 frags pra mag 2nd job walang ya. . . ikalawa: 50 pvp medals walang ya din. . . ikatlo: mukhang mabilis kunin ang 4th job pero prang 1% drop lng ikaapat: sila lvl 75 na kgad ikalima: 99 pots ang pede nila gamitin sa 1 dungeon run ikaanim: imba stats. . .30k something ang HP ikapito: may bagong char/job na sila kgad bago pa i-release
AD. BAR - Fair way to get rid of em.
06/28/2008 - 9Dragons - 10 Replies
I'm new in this forum, i've read some posts about skill trainers and how-to tutorial to get rid of the Ad. Bar. The crack of lazzy.azz is working good here, and it's very difficult to get banned with this crack cuz i u don't say anyone that u'r using it, no one will know that --' But if you want a 'Fair' way to get rid of em, and for some ppl that the crack isn't working by any problems there's a solution. How-To: • Open your Internet Exlorer browser. • Go to Options. • Change your...