Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Starcraft 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap and Fast Starcraft 2 Power Leveling Services!

Discussion on Cheap and Fast Starcraft 2 Power Leveling Services! within the Starcraft 2 Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap and Fast Starcraft 2 Power Leveling Services!

AnYvia's Power Leveling Corner

Get your account boosted to Masters League in less than 2 days! If even a slight delay occurs in the service you get 100% of your money back!

Hello, I'm AnYvia, a Starcraft 2 Master Zerg player. I started playing with the release of the game and immediately knew that this game is my passion. I've played in countless online cups hosted by z33k, Playhem and other various sites and have won a small amount of money from here and there. Currently Heart of the Swarm is going amazing for me and I was able to power level 3 of my friends accounts, including mine after the MMR reset, to Masters League in 1 day so I thought "Hey, why not give helping others a shot".

Why choose me over any other Power Leveling service?
I am glad you are not rushing into spending money on anything before you know if the choice you are making is right. The 2 main reasons why I would advise you to consider going for my Power Leveling service instead of any other:
- I promise to deliver results in less than 2 days.
- Even if you are not happy with the results I offer a 100% refund.

If you are interested in the replays of the games I play on your account I can provide those aswell for free.

Prices:
Bronze to Silver - 5$
Silver to Gold - 10$
Gold to Platinum - 15$
Platinum to Diamond - 20$
Diamond to Masters - 25$
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bronze-Gold to Masters - 55$
Platinum to Masters - 40$

This service is only provided on Europe and Americas servers.
Payments are sent via PayPal.
If you are interested contact me on Skype: reatek_
Old 04/20/2014, 20:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump.