Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA PvP servers Full BM 50 Sentinel + lots of extras for CHEAP

Discussion on NA PvP servers Full BM 50 Sentinel + lots of extras for CHEAP within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA PvP servers Full BM 50 Sentinel + lots of extras for CHEAP

Quitting the game, will sell for best offer I receive on skype.

One account that has on NA server

Edit: Account currently still has 40 playing days left.

The Bastion: (PvP Standard)

Level 50 sentinel
340+ Biochem
350 Bioanalysis
350 Diplomacy
Valor rank 58
Full Battlemaster PvP with one War Hero Helmet.

Level 28 Scoundrel

Level 28 Vanguard

(Has four pieces of level 40 PvP gold in bank)

The Fatman: (PvP Very Heavy)

Level 23 Mercenary

Level 30 Assassin

(Has three pieces of level 40 PvP gold in bank)

All characters have less than 50,000 credits on hand.

Contact me on skype via danceswitharrow

I accept ONLY paypal.

Transaction will be:
1) Half payment as gift
2) Account and Password
3) Other half as gift
4) Security questions+ answers

FYI: Vendoring my PvP gear is retarded because they are only worth 1 credit each. Please don't do it because it wastes my time getting it back and you lose half the payment. Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS CHEAP HON LEGACY ACCOUNT WITH LOTS OT EXTRAS :P
02/06/2015 - Trading - 7 Replies
So guys i quit hon few months ago and i decided to sell my good legacy account to one lucky of YOU ! So here is it: -Alts(24): Queen Arachna Leprechaun Blacksmith Ninja Bubbles Jollywood Oni Devourer Hillbilly Brawler Dryad Warden
US NA account. 52 champs. 17 Rune pages. LOTS OF SKINS. LOTS OF RUNES. $65 CHEAP!
01/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Howdy, I'm selling my league of legends account. I've just gotten tired of the game and really think my league days are over. I'm not posting the username but I will post screenshots as proof etcetc. So first here's the list broken down. Annie- 1820 (Annie in wonderland) Brand- 1495 (Apopcalyptic, Vandal) Ezreal- Nottingham - 520 no longer available Kayle- That one kayle skin no longer available Maokai- 2470 (Charred, Totemic, Festive) Nocturne- 975 (Frozen Terror)
Level 30 w/ lots of extras
09/11/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello! I am here to try and trade or sell my League of Legends account. I have had this account since CLOSED beta for North American servers. That means the King Rammus skin is activated on this account. This skin was given to all members who participated in closed beta. I have quit this game until recently and would like to pass it off to somebody who can get as much enjoyment as I have out of the account. I will consider fair offers for this account. I have spent well over $150...
WTS LVL 100 ROGUE/BARD FF AND LOTS OF EXTRAS- TITAN
07/09/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
LVL 100 Server - Titan Sps left atm - 3.3k Masterys Rogue 100 all xbow maxed except 1 skill that i chose not to lvl :) Bard at 98 speed and noise maxed has guard tambour and dance up to just lvl 1
WTS Lvl 14x bagi Trieste - full +7/9, lots of extras
11/29/2008 - Trading - 7 Replies
Full +7 13x armor set, +9 115 weap, tons of cash shop items, all crespo items (duron rod, gibor's necklace, strengthened darkeye), Zevach's ring, resist sets, etc. This is not a hacked account - I simply do not have enough time to play 2moons (haven't actively played in months) anymore and would like to make back some of the money I've invested in this game. I've included some screenshots here with some of my items/gear, but you can hit me up if you'd like to know more. I'm looking for about...