Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Sw:ToR account - Level 50 Sith Inquisitor - Sorcerer

Discussion on WTS Sw:ToR account - Level 50 Sith Inquisitor - Sorcerer within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Sw:ToR account - Level 50 Sith Inquisitor - Sorcerer

Greetings.

After a successful sale of my Rift account on Elitepvpers forums, I've decided to advertise my SwTor account as well. Just in short, this is a high quality account, fully prepared to ensure months of enjoying gameplay without ever having to worry about grinding credits/mats. I will continue playing/tending to this account until it is sold, making sure it is properly updated in gear/mats/continual growth of credit pool.

Region: Eu
Server: Niman, PvP (very high population)
Faction: Empire

Characters: 50 Sorcerer + two high level alts
Equipment PvE: Best endgame gear possible - almost full Rakata clothed, only two pieces of Columi
Equipment PvP: Solid amount of stored tokens/Pvp Champion gear for your preferences and customization
Professions: Maxed out Biochem/Bioanalysis/Diplomacy
Resources: One of richest characters on server with numbers going far into eight digits, very high amount of mats that can be sold for additional income, many orange/epic pieces stored in bank for further customization (including high level mods)

What this account offers:
- Digital edition
- For players who dislike wasting weeks on grinding/maximizing their performance, my account provides a sorcerer with the best endgame equipment, implants, earrings, stims, medpacks and so on, making you fully ready for joining any guild on the server
- Neverending resource pool (huge amount of credits will allow you to spend as much as you want and never run out for months)
- Large amount of gathering mats stored, for profession changes per will without any investment costs
- Altaholics wet dream, able to fully support any alts you wish to create with the best up-to-date equipment/profession crafts

Terms/Contact info:
- only serious buyers/offers will be considered and provided with all the proof/screenshots/character in-game display required (had some bad experiences while selling my Rift account, so don't bother if you are not really interested)
- upon contacting me trough my mailbox () or PM-ing me here, mutual decision will be made for future conversations/contacts (msn, vent, skype, etc.)
Old 01/26/2012, 18:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
Heyo,
Add me in skype pls
Old 02/01/2012, 10:22   #3

bump

bump
Old 02/03/2012, 10:46   #4

bump

bump
Old 02/08/2012, 12:21   #5