Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS: TOR Beta account ( next weekend test is 11.11.11 )

Discussion on WTS: TOR Beta account ( next weekend test is 11.11.11 ) within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS: TOR Beta account ( next weekend test is 11.11.11 )

In 2 days time the next beta test starts. I'm selling my test account ( all test accounts have access to future tests ).

Asking price $100
Old 11/09/2011, 17:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator22 View Post
I've already contacted them about that exploit it should be patched up in no time. Thanks though.
Cool, im sure you were able to contribute much technical information regarding it, Its nice to see your here in the spirit of Epvpers, rest assured I to have also reported your actions People who leak information about exploits and epvpers actions get banned .... that should be being fixed soon

-Edit- Ill be the "Concerned" member of the public to provide them your details aswell seeing as your attempting to sell for cash your account which also breaches there t&c, let alone is a rip off price your asking... your filth, you come here to spy for the developers and leak epvpers information because were "Breaching" the same t&c you are also. Frickin piece of steaming scum.

ya, the Mods will provide me your ip from your post and the registration email from that account, if not a Mod from this forum, then my tame ones from the CO2 forums Major bot makers have perks ^^
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PS3] Battlefield Beta Event [Every Weekend!]
10/02/2011 - Consoles - 10 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/7Zl1c.jpg Hallo, da ich stark vom Battlefield 3 Beta überzeugt war, dachte ich mir ein BF3 Gamer Gruppe zu öffnen. Was macht die gruppe? Wir treffen uns immer Freitags und Samstags Abends in Skype oder MSN und spielen BF3 Beta auf PS3. Selbstverständlich ist, das man untereinander PSN ID's tauscht.
4. EU Aion Beta Weekend
07/24/2009 - Aion - 11 Replies
Ich wollte nur mal frage wer sich den heute alles aufs beta wochende freut. Oder ob die meisten hier auf koreanischen server zocken? Also ich freue mich wieder eine möglichkeit an meine bot(naja so würde ich es noch nicht nennen) pfeilen Außerdem habe ich noch schon einen 2ten zugang zu diesen wochende gewonnen mit dem ich mal hemmungslos in den memorys rumtoben kann ohne das gameguard meinen richtigen account was kann:D(die privat server sind ja immer noch nicht fertig) d.h. heißt also...
5. EU/US Beta Weekend
07/24/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
Closed Beta Event #4 fades into the Abyss Another weekend full of action packed adventures in Atreia has passed and the closed beta event #4 has come to an end on Monday, 20th of July (12:00 PM PT, 9:00 PM CEST, 8:00 PM BST). A big thank you again to our eager beta testers who have been able to get a first glimpse of the Abyss, Aion's unique PvPvE zone where the war between Elyos, Asmodians and Balaur takes place. We have now established a cease fire, will go over all the feedback we...
WTS-Age of Conan Beta WEEKEND PvP test
04/21/2008 - Trading - 3 Replies
Up for sale is my time getting a hold of a gamespot account. With this account u will be able to get an Age of Conan PVP Beta Test Weekend Key from gamespot.com. This key has not been activated to any account. there will be no more beta keys given out by gamespot.com. With this key you will be able to participate and play in the Age of Conan PVP Beta. Test Weekend beginning, Friday 4/18/08 at 4pm through Monday 4/21/08. The beta client is pretty big..You should act fast and download the...